• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Cozy Charm of a Soup and Slippers Show | Tips and Ideas

In summary, the Pampered Chef party will have soups, garlic bites, and easy desserts. Guests are encouraged to bring a friend, and the winner of the slipper contest will receive a free gift.
gbakes27
Gold Member
Has anyone done one of these? What did you do exactly?

I do them every January. I have everyone wear their cutest slippers, and I do a soup, garlic bites, and an easy dessert--brownie banana bites or an easy trifle. Prizes go to the cutest and the ugliest slippers. I have 12 shows booked for January. Soups are usually baked potato, chicken torilla, or the white chicken chili.

do your hosts provide all the ingredients? Do you prepare some and bring it to the show? It seems like three things would take a lot of time to prepare at a show.

No the host provides it. Most soups take less than 20 min to make/cook....I start the Garlic bites in the oven, do the soup prep, while it is cooking i throw together the dessert, it all lands at the same time. If I do the banana brownie bites I pre-bake the brownies and the host replaces them is the only difference.

My director does these. She also gives a door prize to the wildest pair of slippers. It's no fun if everyone has plain slippers!! I think she just makes the soup as the demo. I highly recommend the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. The soup itself is fairly plain and everyone can add the toppings they want.

HI Nancy- I was wondering if you'd be willing to share your recipe for the chicken tortilla soup? I just a host call and that's exactly what she wants but I'm not finding a recipe anywhere... thanks!

Jackie

Could I get you chicken tortilla soup and a baked potato soup. this is an awesome Idea

The Chicken Tortilla Soup is part of the Power Cooking - Chicken Theme. If you go to CC and look under Products and Recipes, and then Theme Cooking Shows, you'll find it. It's very good!

I was going to do the beer bread in the loaf pan since it's a January guest special with the soup and slippers show.

Anyone have clever categories for the slipper contest? I want to give out a few different prizes at my show...thanks!

annmarie8191 said:
Anyone have clever categories for the slipper contest? I want to give out a few different prizes at my show...thanks!

I don't do categories. I just give everyone two slips of paper and tell them to vote for their two favorites. Then I tally them up and the top 3 get prizes (if there's a lot of people)

How do you make sure that the host spreads the word to the guests about the slippers and the "competition"?

I am doing a show next week with soup and would love to add the garlic bites. Where can I find that recipe?

mgranich said:
I am doing a show next week with soup and would love to add the garlic bites. Where can I find that recipe?

Found this from an earlier thread...I've made them and they're yummy!

1 can of grands biscuits - any kind, 8 count
1-2 cloves of garlic
Parmesan Cheese to grate
1 Tbls. Italian Seasoning Mix
1/2 stick of butter

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in 10" saute pan (can use 8" too) press garlic into pan. Using Microplane grater, grate in cheese to cover bottom of pan, sprinkle on seasoning. Cut biscuits into quarters, and toss in pan with butter mixture to coat. Bake for 15-18 minutes - until golden on top.

What do you bake them in? The bread pan?

Years ago I had a PC party and the consultant made some sort of garlic cheese bread in the stoneware bread pan using canned biscuits. Anybody have that recipe?

Does anyone have an invitation they've used?

I'm curious too, Kristen; do you cook the garlic bites in the sauté pan, or transfer to the bar pan?

HERE'S THE TEXT OF MY S&S SHOW INVITATION. TRIED TO ATTACH A COPY BUT FAILED. THE TOP HAS A CUTE PAIR OF BUNNY SLIPPPERS.

Please join us
For a very special evening of
Food, Friends, Fun & Fashion!
Fluffy Foot Fashion that is!
You are invited to a
“Soup and Slippers”
Pampered Chef Party!

At the Home of:

Date: Time:
RSVP:

This show is all about comfort – including foods
like hot homemade soup and warm crusty bread!

*Bring a guest who loves Pampered Chef and get a gift!
**Everyone wearing slippers will receive a free gift!
A vote will be taken for everyone’s favorite slippers and that person will win a “souper” special prize!

Our consultant is:
Visit her website to preview the catalog: Page Not Found

I will say, these have been a HUGE hit for me. At my last s&s show, we had quite the slipper turnout! Packers slippers, bear slippers, bunny slippers, kermit the frog slippers, Redskin slippers, Sponge Bob slippers, and so many more! Awarding the winner was REALLY hard- let a non-slipper wearer pick!

Here is the invitation I use for my Soup and Slipper shows.

Attachments

• Soup and Slippers invite.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 790
LOVE it, thanks! Am doing it on Presidents' Day!

1. What exactly is a Soup and Slippers Show?

A Soup and Slippers Show is a cozy and intimate gathering where guests can enjoy delicious soups and warm beverages while learning about and trying out Pampered Chef products. It's a great opportunity to relax, socialize, and discover new recipes and kitchen tools.

2. How can I host a Soup and Slippers Show?

Hosting a Soup and Slippers Show is easy and fun! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. As the host, you'll provide the space and invite your friends and family to attend. Your consultant will take care of the rest, including providing all the necessary supplies and ingredients.

3. Can I customize the menu for my Soup and Slippers Show?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a menu that best suits your preferences and dietary needs. You can choose from a variety of delicious soup recipes and pair them with different toppings, sides, and beverages to create a unique and personalized experience for your guests.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts for hosting a Soup and Slippers Show?

Yes, there are! As a thank you for hosting, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. Plus, your guests can also take advantage of special offers and discounts when they make a purchase. It's a win-win for everyone!

5. Can I attend a Soup and Slippers Show if I'm not interested in buying anything?

Of course! A Soup and Slippers Show is not just about selling products. It's about having a good time and creating lasting memories with your loved ones. There's no pressure to buy anything, so feel free to come and enjoy the delicious food and company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sunnygirl in nd
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies