• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something Is up With My Website. I Got an Email From a Past Host That

In summary, someone placed an order from my website without me knowing and my hostess was told that my guest was routed to the other website because they didn't go to mine. I'm going to call tech support to see if they can resolve the issue.
Tara1021
Something is up with my website. I got an email from a past host that it directed her to a different consultant website when she was ordering from my outlet. When she checked out, it was on mine though. I got an online activity report today and hers wasn't on it. I called HO and was on hold for 45 minutes and my cordless died. I tried to call back and it told me that due to the number of calls in the cue they couldn't get to me. GRRRRRR:mad: :mad:

Anyone else having an issue?

I know someone else said that they had someone place an order from her website but when she checked out it went under someone elses website good luck

Please be sure to follow-up with this issue! I'd send an email -- ask them to call you. Unfortunately, you are not the first person this has happened to. . .but perhaps you can be the last.

I talked to someone at HO this morning and gave her the order number. she cancelled the other order and then proceeded to tell me that my guest was routed to the other website b/c they didn't go to mine. WRONG! This chick wasn't understanding. anyway, i'm going to call tech support and see if they can resolve it. I called the girl (a past hostess) and told her that I cancelled her order and to go in and delete cookies etc and try again.

Tara1021 said:
proceeded to tell me that my guest was routed to the other website b/c they didn't go to mine.

If this happens again, ask for a supervisor or tech support right away. I'm glad to hear you are going to follow up with support. . .it's likely that this is not an isolated incident so keep ontop of them. By any chance, do you know the consultant that ended up with your order?

1. What does the email from the past host mean?

The email from the past host means that there is an issue with your website and they have noticed it while trying to access it. They may have encountered an error message or noticed that something is not working properly.

2. What should I do if I receive this email?

If you receive this email from a past host, it is important to address the issue as soon as possible. You should check your website to see if there are any errors or problems that need to be fixed. If you are unsure how to fix the issue, you can reach out to our technical support team for assistance.

3. Will this affect my business or sales?

If there is an issue with your website, it can potentially affect your business and sales. Customers may not be able to access your website or make purchases, which could result in lost sales. It is important to address the issue promptly to minimize any potential impact on your business.

4. What could be causing the problem with my website?

There are many possible causes for a website issue, such as server problems, coding errors, or outdated plugins. It is best to troubleshoot the issue or seek help from our technical support team to determine the specific cause and find a solution.

5. How can I prevent this from happening again in the future?

To prevent future website issues, it is important to regularly check and maintain your website. This includes updating plugins, monitoring for any errors or bugs, and ensuring your server is running smoothly. You can also consider using a website monitoring service to alert you of any issues that may arise in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sandilou
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ttotsis