• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Update My Non-Beta Site on Consultants Corner Classic?

In summary, the new site does not allow for updating, changing or adding shows to a non-beta site. A show must be set up under "Beta" and the host is unknown until the drawing. Additionally, when using one's own name, the site finds the name and won't let you create a show. There is no way to go back once you've switched to the new site.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
UGH! I get the whole new consultants corner thing but I didn't know that this also meant I cannot update, change or add shows to my non-beta site!

I tried to set up a show there for my Relay for Life team. All the new site would let me do is set it up under Beta. Well sorry, this is not "consultant acting as host," It's a mystery host show. I won't know who the host is until the drawing. So no email address to show.

When I tried to just use my own, it found my name.

I know this has been asked, but how do we deal with this? And is there any way we can use Consultants Corner Classic to update our old site? It has March specials on there, for crying out loud!

Oh, and I do not want my home phone number on there for the whole world to see either!

My suggestion is to put "Mystery Host" as the name. Put mysteryhost@mytpc as the email. Use your number, but you can choose to not have the phone number shown on the show page.

I hope that helps.

ETA: No, there is no way to go back once you've switched to the new site.

Can someone clarify?
I didn't know that this also meant I cannot update, change or add shows to my non-beta site!

Are you sure this is true? I can get into the legacy site (I have to go through beta/new to get there) and it seems to be willing to let me set up a show. . . . Can someone confirm?

All I know is that you can access the ORIGINAL SITE- PWS admin page in the beta CC by looking on the main page in the Tools & Quick Links section (mid-page). The last link is "PWS Assistant (Original Site)". you can then get to the original PWS Admin page, and I would think set up your show like you're used to.

Yes, you CAN update your "legacy site." I just did.I put May specials up and set up a Relay Team fundraiser. I don't think it will go over all that well, but I have to give it a try.I'm going to put together a basket for my Relay for Life team, order the Help Whip Cancer products and put some additional things from my inventory in the basket, and raffle that off to raise money for my team. If the show does anything, the commission will benefit my team.

I don't think it should be so darned hard to access the "legacy site" especially since it's the only way I have to "migrate my contacts."

Intrepid_Chef said:
Yes, you CAN update your "legacy site." I just did.
Thanks for the update. That makes me feel better. I'm working on updating my contacts before I make the merge.

So give me a tutorial on updating contacts, please. When I sync on p3 I figure it is still updating the legacy contacts. I am not ready to go totally to the new site as even out director said things are still not completely worked out. I am going through beta to get to my shows.

Good to know. I clearly misunderstood.

1. What is "Some Stupid Beta Questions"?

"Some Stupid Beta Questions" is a humorous phrase often used to refer to commonly asked and sometimes silly questions about a beta version of a product or software.

2. Why are they called "stupid" questions?

The term "stupid" is used in a lighthearted manner to acknowledge that these questions may seem obvious or unnecessary to some people, but they are still important to clarify for others.

3. Are these questions actually useful?

Yes, despite the name, "Some Stupid Beta Questions" can be very helpful for people who are not familiar with a beta product or software. It allows them to get a better understanding of the product and its features.

4. Who usually asks these questions?

Anyone can ask "Some Stupid Beta Questions", but they are most commonly asked by beta testers, early adopters, or people who are new to a product or software.

5. Is it okay to ask "Some Stupid Beta Questions"?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to ask these questions. In fact, it is encouraged to help improve the overall understanding and experience of the beta product or software for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Lexif424
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • meganmcg