• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Soda Bread in Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake?

In summary, using a silicone floral cup for making soda bread has several advantages. It allows for even baking and easy release of the bread without the need for greasing or flouring the pan, while also adding a decorative touch. The silicone floral cup is oven safe, dishwasher safe, and can be used for a variety of recipes besides soda bread. However, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the cup as it may damage the non-stick surface.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Ok, since my corned beef in the dcb didn't work, I thought maybe this would. I've never made soda bread, so, I have no idea of the consistency of the batter or anything like that. Has anyone tried this though or think it might work?

My hubby is a baker by trade (in Ireland they either did trades or college) - he said the consistancy is very thick - not watery - follow the directions in the recipe - think biscuits - he even flours the barpan when he makes loafs for us - Although he isn't a baker anymore, (its been 22 years) he still knows how to make the bread and decorate the cakes -

Do you think it will work this way (in floral cupcake pan), Dor?

I doubt you will get the pretty flowers - if its scones you want just make them in little meatball size on the bar pan - then squish them down flat or roll the dough and use a measure all cup for a cut out - hth

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your corned beef in the dcb didn't work out. As for soda bread, it's actually a really simple and forgiving recipe to make. The consistency of the batter should be similar to a thick pancake batter. I haven't personally tried making soda bread in the dcb, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Just make sure to follow the recipe closely and adjust the baking time as needed. Let us know how it turns out if you decide to give it a try!

1. What is the advantage of using a silicone floral cup for making soda bread?

Using a silicone floral cup allows for even baking and easy release of the bread without the need for greasing or flouring the pan. It also adds a decorative touch to the bread.

2. Can I use the silicone floral cup in the oven?

Yes, our silicone floral cups are oven safe up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. They can also be used in the microwave and freezer.

3. How do I clean the silicone floral cup?

The silicone floral cup is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge.

4. Can I use the silicone floral cup for other recipes besides soda bread?

Yes, the silicone floral cup can be used for a variety of recipes including muffins, cupcakes, and mini quiches.

5. Is the silicone floral cup safe to use with metal utensils?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the silicone floral cup as it may damage the non-stick surface. Instead, use silicone, wooden, or plastic utensils.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pcchris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet