• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soWhats Your Favorite New Product?

In summary, the products that David Meenan spoke about at the launch event include the Salad Claws, the Three-tier tower, the Cake Pedestal, the Simply Sweet cookbook, the Pink Martini glasses, the cake stand, the salad claws, the bamboo small snack bowls, the rubs and sprinkles, the dessert cookbook, the muffin pan, the dots glasses, the grilling tray, the new rubs and sauces, and the pink stuff.
DebPC
Staff member
I'm really looking forward to promoting them at my shows!

Me, too!I'm excited about the Salad Claws, Three-tier tower, and Cake Pedestal. David Meenan spoke at our launch, and he mentioned that he's going to make 2-layer skillet cakes to put on the pedestal, since it's large enough to hold skillet cakes. Can you just imagine a 2-layer skillet cake on there? It would look like a bought cake.

I like the salad claws, double boiler (lots of like chocolate), the grill pan, and cake pedestal.

I'm loving the cake stand, the Simply Sweet cookbook and the Pink Martini glasses.

I love the cake pedestal, 3 tiered stand, salad claws. I also really like the bamboo small snack bowls. Those I can see being items I will use the most. Next would be the rubs and sprinkles and the dessert cookbook. Okay, the muffin pan, too. (See this is why I'm a consultant-too many favorites! :D )

I LOVE the dots glasses and the grilling tray and the new rubs and sauces! Oh, and ALL the pink stuff!!!

Can anyone tell us what all the pink stuff is? I haven't seen that posted anywhere yet...thanks

LOL at Amanda. :) I think that's why a lot of consultants are consultants. We're just product junkies.Generally, I think HO did a really great job with the product this time. There are only a few that I think won't be used frequently in my kitchen. But I can definitely see that each of them will be popular with someone. I can't wait to get my copy of the dessert book.

DeeDee616 said:
Can anyone tell us what all the pink stuff is? I haven't seen that posted anywhere yet...thanks
I just posted it in the sell a thon thread.ETA: drive-by linking

I have to say every thing. cant wait to get the rest of them.

I'm crazy about the double boiler. Love the new rubs and sprinkles too.

excited about the rubs and sauces....

most of all the double boiler as we are German and eat a lot of fondue and it's not easy to make here with our cookware when we are in the states

the three tier stand not so much, as I thought the other "plate" stand was more functional and versatile

robochick84 said:

most of all the double boiler as we are German and eat a lot of fondue and it's not easy to make here with our cookware when we are in the states

the three tier stand not so much, as I thought the other "plate" stand was more functional and versatile

Cool! :love: Do you have some recipes that you could share? :chef:

Love the tiered stand. It will fit on my counter under the cabinet. Very excited about the grill tray since the grill basket has been such a hot seller. I hope they make the grill tray, basket and tools the June host special for SAT. I kept hoping last year that they would make the grill basket a summer host special.

Interested in the salad claws. I'm not thrilled w/ our bamboo salad tongs. The claws are heavier than I expected them to be. I showed a mini to my hair dresser and she really liked how the claws hang on the side of the bowl. The claw style is something I would not normally gravitate toward but I think I'm going to love them.

Not too excited about having more green knives. I'm giving myself an attitude adjustment and will embrace them more. Obviously they're selling well if the company keeps adding to that collection. I guess I've been doing myself a disservice by not talking about them as much. Now I can sell them as more of a collection. People can get a few of them for the price of one forged.

Surprised they keep adding to the metal bakeware. Again, it must be doing well if they keep adding to it.

I wish they had come out with some new linens.

I'm sure lots of people are happy they got the Dots Beverage Glasses they wanted.

robochick84 said:

I talked to someone at Launch. She was excited to make fondue. I thought we could promote fondue parties instead of people paying to go out to the Melting Pot or having to have a special fondue pot.

I'm excited about the salad claws and the three tiered stand!! Oh, and the pink martini glasses!!

Becca_in_MD said:
Love the tiered stand. It will fit on my counter under the cabinet. Very excited about the grill tray since the grill basket has been such a hot seller. I hope they make the grill tray, basket and tools the June host special for SAT. I kept hoping last year that they would make the grill basket a summer host special.

Interested in the salad claws. I'm not thrilled w/ our bamboo salad tongs. The claws are heavier than I expected them to be. I showed a mini to my hair dresser and she really liked how the claws hang on the side of the bowl. The claw style is something I would not normally gravitate toward but I think I'm going to love them.

Not too excited about having more green knives. I'm giving myself an attitude adjustment and will embrace them more. Obviously they're selling well if the company keeps adding to that collection. I guess I've been doing myself a disservice by not talking about them as much. Now I can sell them as more of a collection. People can get a few of them for the price of one forged.

Surprised they keep adding to the metal bakeware. Again, it must be doing well if they keep adding to it.

I wish they had come out with some new linens.

I'm sure lots of people are happy they got the Dots Beverage Glasses they wanted.

At the St. Louis launch the room was silent when they brought these out. Maybe not because no one liked them but because they weren't "new", know what I mean?

I love all of the new products..but I think the one that I am most excited about is the Grill Tray..I think that it will be perfect for when my mom and I make pizza on the grill..that just might be what we need to perfect it..LOL

And I am very happy that I earned it for free during SAT

robochick84 said:
The thing I like about this adj. tiered tower is that it can be disassembled and you can change up how many plates you want to use with it. I bought the 3 tiered stand thinking I'd use it so much, but I just haven't. It's big and hard to store and you are committing yourself to having to provide 3 of something or a lot of one thing, etc.

Im really excited about the Grill Tray! I'll sell ALOT of those. Now everything else? not really excited, but do know different people will like different things. My recruit was gaga over the bamboo claws... I was like really? But that's ok, i'll take them to my shows and they will be fun.lol - the three tiered tray, now i have two. ok, what am i going to do with two? I do think it will sell better than the other one, just because

babywings76 said:
Cool! :love: Do you have some recipes that you could share? :chef:

Haha! Sure, next time I make one (hoefully with the boiler) I will have to WRITE IT DOWN!!! I am guilty of making family recipes and not having them written. I will try my best to remember to post it as a recipe thread.

Becca_in_MD said:
I talked to someone at Launch. She was excited to make fondue. I thought we could promote fondue parties instead of people paying to go out to the Melting Pot or having to have a special fondue pot.

Yes, and no. I have found that a LOT of people don't know what the Melting Pot is. So on a sales aspect it would be a mute point. Then, the people who know what the melting pot is, would rather spend the $100 than take the time to cook and clean in their own kitchen. Wow, I definitely need a break.... that's me spending all day on my doctoral research (business).

Even with the boiler, I would highly suggest for "dinner" or a party to then move it to a proper fondue pot. The boiler is only for cooking. Fondue pots in America (except for the melting pot industrial version) are for warming. I also refuse to use an electric fondue pot, but that's just me!

I am excited to try the new rubs and sauces. I do alot with lemon pepper so that one seemed to get me excited. Also, looking forward to the new pink stuff!

I have probably had at least four customers ask for a metal muffin pan this past year. I love my stoneware one, but I have to admit it's pretty heavy (even without batter in it!). I am going to contact them directly and see if they are interested in booking...they will definitely place an order to get the pan, I think, but maybe I could encourage them to do a show, even if it's just a catalog show. :)

sklay723 said:
I have probably had at least four customers ask for a metal muffin pan this past year. I love my stoneware one, but I have to admit it's pretty heavy (even without batter in it!). I am going to contact them directly and see if they are interested in booking...they will definitely place an order to get the pan, I think, but maybe I could encourage them to do a show, even if it's just a catalog show. :)

I'm also excited about this because a LOT of people have asked if we have a metal muffin pan and loaf pan. Most of my customer base is older and lifting stoneware is NOT something on their "wish to do" list. Now instead of saying "we don't have that, sorry" now I can say "Yes! We do, in fact those were just introduced!" I'm pretty excited about that.

Personally I'm really excited about the Cake Pedestal and the Pink Dots Glasses. I earned the Pedestal already because I signed up in November and qualified in my 1st 30 days and as of next Monday, I'll have earned the HWC products.
SOO excited!

Love the salad claws and the dot glasses! I won a grill tray and my hubby was pretty excited about that!

Verry odd, last week while cleaning out my kitchen cupboards, i said to myself, "self, I wish PC had a cake stand so I could ditch this one." I am excited about that!! And the Dots Glassware!

Ok...I have a few questions.

The new pitchers seem to look the same and somewhere I read that maybe we could put hot liquid in them now...so are they thicker? Do they feel different? Are they made out of a different material?

I like the green knives...are the new ones the same style or just the same color?

there was something else I noticed on the list but I can't think of it now so I will go back and look and then post again. Thanks for all the info.

Shawnna said:
Ok...I have a few questions.

The new pitchers seem to look the same and somewhere I read that maybe we could put hot liquid in them now...so are they thicker? Do they feel different? Are they made out of a different material?

I like the green knives...are the new ones the same style or just the same color?

there was something else I noticed on the list but I can't think of it now so I will go back and look and then post again. Thanks for all the info.

They upgraded the type of plastic of the pitchers so that they can handle the hot liquids. I need to look at one more closely, but someone told me that the Dots pattern is different and looks more like the ice bucket, and that the handle on top is different.

The green knives are the same as the other ones we carry, just are the different types--Chef's knife and Utility.

The cool thing is that you will be able to order just the plunger (probably on replacement parts) to upgrade your old pitcher!

Loving the Thai rub!!!! Cake stand (I bake a LOT of cakes!!) and the 3 tire tower!!!

I also had a person or two asking for the metal muffin pans, so I will be happy to call them at the end of the month :).

My favorite products were the Dots Beverage Glasses, the Grilling Tray (still need to get the basket!!!), the salad claws and the rubs and spices.

I am more excited for this selling season than I was the past two seasons. Wahoo!

I'm really excited about the grill tray and SO GLAD I won December SAT instead of November! I think the claws look interesting, but try fitting them in a tool turn about!

There were a lot of applause when they announced the double boiler.

I'm glad about the metal loaf pan and muffin tin.

I'm not too kicked in the head with the three tiered tray but I think it will sell to all those people who look at the three tiered stand and then say, "Um, wait, I have to buy all those bowls and plates too?

I am VERY excited about the Dots Glass Cups. I am also excited about the new sprinkles. The apple sprinkle is AMAZING!!!!

I would like to see them introduce a lid for the cake stand next ... what about those of us who have leftovers?

Di_Can_Cook said:
I would like to see them introduce a lid for the cake stand next ... what about those of us who have leftovers?

I agree, I would love to have a lid for it!

Shawnna said:

The dots pattern on the pitchers matches the ice bucket now. I had never noticed the dots not matching before. On the restyled pitchers, the larger dots are on the bottom and they get smaller as they go up the side of the pitcher. I don't think the dots reach the top of the pitcher. I didn't notice a difference in the feel of the pitchers.

Becca_in_MD said:
Love the tiered stand. It will fit on my counter under the cabinet.

OH! That just gave me an idea for an alternative use for it! It could be for holding fruits and/or vegetables like tomatoes, onions, etc.!

NooraK said:
The cool thing is that you will be able to order just the plunger (probably on replacement parts) to upgrade your old pitcher!

I was excited to hear that, too!

Di_Can_Cook said:

I completely agree..that is the only thing that I don't like about it.

I'm excited for the three tiered stand. My mom went searching all over for those a few years back to find one she liked, that disassembled and was cheap enough. She found one but it was still pretty pricey so she only bought one. I like it alot more than the old three tiered stand because you don't have to buy everything separately, it's smaller, and stores alot more compactly.

And I LOVE the bigger bamboo snack bowls! I got the other ones and was like "uh....what?". I never use entertainment stuff like that with few enough people for those little ones to have enough in them. I can use these bigger ones for toppings and dips now.

We just moved into a house (from an apartment) and are saving up for a BBQ so I'm SUPER excited to get all the BBQ stuff and try it all out. I have a host wanting to do a grill theme party in April so I'm excited we came out with new grill tools.

I'm excited about it all! Can't wait to get my stuff so I can start playing with everything. Well, to be honest, the sauces aren't ones that appeal to me. However, I know my customers are going to love them. I'm planning to pour the Raspberry Habanero over cream cheese and offer the Chili Pepper with tortilla chip strips.

I really liked the salad claws, the new pitcher, the sauces and rubs. I am really excited about some of the recipes in the new Season's Best. Can't wait to get home to try them.I won the 3 tiered stand but so far I just haven't used things like that too much so I may just use it as a host incentive or something to that effect.

NooraK said:

Where did you hear that?! :thumbup:

raebates said:
I'm excited about it all! Can't wait to get my stuff so I can start playing with everything.

Well, to be honest, the sauces aren't ones that appeal to me. However, I know my customers are going to love them. I'm planning to pour the Raspberry Habanero over cream cheese and offer the Chili Pepper with tortilla chip strips.

Me too - I loved the new line-up! BUT, I am withholding my opinion on the new sauces until I sample them. The Chili Pepper sauce, I'm thinking, looks and sounds like salsa...and if that's the case, I can't imagine paying $12 for a jar of salsa.

I am totally geeked about the new sprinkles...and I :love:LOVE:love:the HWC selections this year! I can sell twixits and sprinkles to every guest, I'm sure! The tomato knife will be an easy sell too....and I'm glad that there is a free with purchase item, also.

BethCooks4U said:
Where did you hear that?! :thumbup:

They said that at Spring Launch.

Cake stand, dots glasses and cookbook and spices! :)

I can't imagine being able to put HOT liquids in current QSP and have it not melt or get cold quickly. Have to wait and see when my new ones arrive.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I can't imagine being able to put HOT liquids in current QSP and have it not melt or get cold quickly. Have to wait and see when my new ones arrive.

Lisa

I wouldn't expect it to hold heat for very long, but withstanding heat allows you to make iced tea or iced coffee from freshly brewed tea/coffee, which makes for better flavor.

It's not just the plunger though that's changed, right? I thought the actual pitcher was different too.

<h2>What is Pampered Chef's newest product?</h2><p>Our newest product is the Deluxe Air Fryer. It allows you to cook your favorite foods with less oil and in a shorter amount of time, making it a healthier and more convenient option.</p><h2>Can you tell me more about the Deluxe Air Fryer?</h2><p>The Deluxe Air Fryer has a 5.3-quart capacity and features a digital touch screen with 10 pre-set cooking functions. It also includes a non-stick basket and a recipe book with over 20 air fryer recipes.</p><h2>What makes the Deluxe Air Fryer stand out from other air fryers on the market?</h2><p>The Deluxe Air Fryer has a larger capacity, making it perfect for families or for cooking larger batches of food. It also has a sleek design and advanced features, such as the digital touch screen and multiple cooking functions.</p><h2>Are there any other new products I should know about?</h2><p>Yes, we also have the Quick Cooker Deluxe, which is a versatile pressure cooker that can also be used as a slow cooker, rice cooker, and steamer. It also has a large capacity and multiple cooking functions.</p><h2>Is there a special promotion or deal for the new products?</h2><p>Yes, for a limited time, if you purchase both the Deluxe Air Fryer and the Quick Cooker Deluxe, you can save 10% on your order. This is a great opportunity to try out our newest and most innovative products at a discounted price.</p>

What is Pampered Chef's newest product?

Our newest product is the Deluxe Air Fryer. It allows you to cook your favorite foods with less oil and in a shorter amount of time, making it a healthier and more convenient option.

Can you tell me more about the Deluxe Air Fryer?

The Deluxe Air Fryer has a 5.3-quart capacity and features a digital touch screen with 10 pre-set cooking functions. It also includes a non-stick basket and a recipe book with over 20 air fryer recipes.

What makes the Deluxe Air Fryer stand out from other air fryers on the market?

The Deluxe Air Fryer has a larger capacity, making it perfect for families or for cooking larger batches of food. It also has a sleek design and advanced features, such as the digital touch screen and multiple cooking functions.

Are there any other new products I should know about?

Yes, we also have the Quick Cooker Deluxe, which is a versatile pressure cooker that can also be used as a slow cooker, rice cooker, and steamer. It also has a large capacity and multiple cooking functions.

Is there a special promotion or deal for the new products?

Yes, for a limited time, if you purchase both the Deluxe Air Fryer and the Quick Cooker Deluxe, you can save 10% on your order. This is a great opportunity to try out our newest and most innovative products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NelsonInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef