• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director soWhat Does Everyone Think About the New Products?

In summary, Ruth is interested in the new products but is undecided about the tea infuser, the egg cooker, and the boil over products. She is excited about the single serving stone, the rubs, and cookbooks. She is not a fan of the tea infuser, the egg cooker, or the boil over products, but she is excited about the three onion rub, the vacuum sealer thingy, and the Fruit and Cheese Cutter.
Sheila
Gold Member
I see a few things that I know I'll want in my collection.

My microwave is still in the garage from where the movers brought it in October. Haven't used one since March '11 ... didn't see the point in bringing it in the house. And both of my children are allergic to eggs. I'm interested in seeing what creative ideas others have for using THAT new piece of stoneware. I'm not really coming up with anything. Not enough space for a cake mix, brownie mix, etc. I'm scratching my head on this one. LOL

I am very excited about the single serving stone. I booked a party friday night for march because I showed the booklet with the new products and the gal was like "I want that! When are you free next month?" I see so many people it will market to-singles, picky eaters, empty nesters, diet conscious.

I am not a fan of the tea infuser-too small, too fat around, and WAY too expensive! Holy crap-$55??!! I will market it to my sangria friends though!

Love the boil no mores, the silicone pinchers, the lid contraption, the rubs and cookbooks. Also the itty bitty bevs and the drink rim thing.

Of all the products, I think the 3 Onion Rub wow'd me the most. Hopefully I can quit my addiction to Tastefully Simple's Onion Onion!

I don't think I'd ever buy the tea stuff, but I'm a big Diet Coke girl. I know that things I love, others will dislike ... and things I have no interest in might be the top of the list for someone else. Over all, pretty pleased with the selection this season. I hope it all goes over well with customers! :D

the tea infuser is a fair price compared to others on the market....at least here. I think this one is going to be a hit!

I lOVE the tea infuser! I had one on my Christmas list that wasn't as nice as this one, and now I'm so glad that was something I didn't get!Personally, I'm reserving judgement on the egg cooker. We don't use the microwave for cooking, but I found a couple baked egg recipes on Pinterest, so I'm going to try those to see how it works in the oven.Also not crazy about the boil over things - they seem pricey to me.
LOVE the three onion rub, and the other rubs sound fantastic too!The vacuum sealer thingy? I think it's a big mistake to not offer extra lids as a separate set. I love the idea, but want more than two lids already!

So has everyone seen the "boobie" cake floating around FB already with our new egg stone? LOL I don't foresee me ever replicating that, but it did give me an idea! You know how people use the batter bowl to make a football cake? You could use the small batter bowl & do a smaller football, then use the leftover batter in this stone to maybe make a baseball on the side. The size wouldn't be right, next to a football, but you could do a basketball, soccer ball, golf ball ... pretty much ANYTHING round with this one.

I haven't seen the boobie cake but it was definitely the first thing I thought of when I saw it! I make a boobie cake every year, put it on a platter, decorate it into a bra, and take it to every May show as a centerpiece and HWC reminder. I've been using the 1-cup prep bowls

I think a great use would be to make woopie pies. 2 cakes the same size and the are rounded perfectly. 1 med. scoop in each well will most likely only take about 1 1/2-2 minutes to bake so you could make a bunch quickly. Just an idea.

I'm excited to try the Fruit and Cheese Cutter! The Tea Inffusier is a neat idea- just don't know if the price will fly. The Egg Cooker could be the new Brownie Pan. I know there will end up being a gizillion recipes and ideas for this one. I don't eat eggs but my hubby might love this. He's a lazy cook and this might fall within his"I'll can that" catagory.

Ruth, I was going to give you the link, but I can't find the photo now. Looks like they took it off Facebook. It was pretty detailed ~ NO bra. Someone else had posted that the "areolas" and "nursing nipples" were a bit much. Maybe the person who posted it was getting private complaints? Seemed like most people were laughing at how funny it was.

I am loving the new products some will be for special occasions but most part I will use them all. The egg cooker is some getting use to used it first night home made fried egg sandwiches hubby just looked at them LOL

I LOVE the egg cooker! I have used it every morning since I got home from launch. I make egg white omelets everymorning and it is so much easier. They taste better too!

Dina, tell him to get on board & be more excited ... he won't be showing that lack of enthusiasm when you take him on a FREE trip after selling these new items! LOL

I agree Sheila he needs to be on board for sure thanks for the advice

Sheila said:
Ruth, I was going to give you the link, but I can't find the photo now. Looks like they took it off Facebook. It was pretty detailed ~ NO bra. Someone else had posted that the "areolas" and "nursing nipples" were a bit much. Maybe the person who posted it was getting private complaints? Seemed like most people were laughing at how funny it was.

Okay, well, THAT'S CREEPY! :bugeye: Glad you didn't post it!

Ok so I am going to be blunt here about that cake. I am offended by it. I can't imagine making it and serving it at a show--it was just too offensive to me. I am a breast cancer survivor and I appreciate how much this company does for HWC but making fun of breasts in any form, to me, it was just plain tacky.

(((Hugs)))!!! I can definitely see & understand why some (okay most) people would be offended. I'm pretty bold, but I don't think I'd ever find myself in the right crowd to make that cake either. It was pretty detailed. I learned cake decorating back in the 80's and have never had a reason or occasion to make a "specialty" cake that you'd hide from the majority of the public.

I have mixed feelings about the products. General feeling is not too impressive but my customers always suprise me!:clap:

1. What are the new products?

The new products are a line of smartphones and laptops.

2. Are the new products worth buying?

Many people have been impressed with the features and performance of the new products, making them a worthy investment.

3. How do the new products compare to previous models?

The new products have improved technology and design features compared to previous models, making them more advanced and user-friendly.

4. Can the new products be used for both personal and professional purposes?

Yes, the new products are versatile and can be used for both personal and professional purposes.

5. Are there any standout features of the new products?

Some standout features of the new products include longer battery life, faster processors, and improved camera quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • martike
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom