• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From Recruit to Senior Consultant: The Journey of Success | SoMy Recruiting

In summary, "soMy Recruit Recruited" is a free recruitment platform that connects job seekers and employers to streamline the hiring process. Employers can post job listings and job seekers can apply for positions, with additional features such as resume creation and job matching available. The platform offers a wide range of job opportunities in various industries. To sign up, simply visit the website and click on the "Sign Up" button to create an account.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So now I am a senior consultant, and the person under me is also a senior consultant.What does that make me, other than lucky?

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

congrats!

Happy for you!

It sounds like you have 2 team members? If so, you have the potential to be a Team Leader. When your team has $2500 in sales in one month you'll promote to team leader status. With this comes 2% overrides instead of 1% that you're now earning. Your team members have to be active also. The details are on page 16 of Consultant Policy Guide as it's a bit lengthy to explain all the benefits and full requirements. Congrats to you!

Congrats!

What is "soMy Recruit Recruited"?

"soMy Recruit Recruited" is a recruitment platform that connects job seekers with employers, making the hiring process faster and more efficient.

How does "soMy Recruit Recruited" work?

Employers can post job listings on our platform, and job seekers can browse and apply for these positions. We also offer features such as resume creation and job matching to help streamline the recruitment process.

Is "soMy Recruit Recruited" free to use?

Yes, our platform is completely free for job seekers to use. Employers may be charged a fee for certain premium features, but basic job posting and candidate browsing are also free.

What types of jobs are available on "soMy Recruit Recruited"?

We offer a wide range of job opportunities, from entry-level positions to executive roles, in various industries such as technology, finance, healthcare, and more.

How can I sign up for "soMy Recruit Recruited"?

You can sign up as a job seeker or employer by visiting our website and clicking on the "Sign Up" button. From there, you will be prompted to create an account and provide necessary information to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morgieloo88
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • RoseAndrews