• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soI Haven't Been Doing in Person Shows for a While. I Canceled My

In summary, the reason for canceling in-person shows is likely due to the COVID-19 pandemic and concerns for safety. These shows have been canceled for over a year now and have been replaced with virtual or online shows as an alternative. There is currently no set timeline for when in-person shows will resume, as this decision will depend on various factors such as the state of the pandemic and government regulations. When they do resume, safety measures such as limited capacity and mandatory masks may be in place.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
So I haven't been doing in person shows for a while. I canceled my website back in May as I wasn't sure that I was going to continue my business. I tried to go in and set it up again and it won't come up as an option. Any ideas??? Is there a minimum sales/shows I have to meet (like when I first started) before I can set up my website again? Thanks for any help.

Re: Website?Call Customer Service at HO. They can help you.

Re: Website?If you're not active you can't set up a website.

if your not active how do you cancel your subscription they are still charging me??

BVega said:
if your not active how do you cancel your subscription they are still charging me??
Call them...quickest way to resolve it most likely.

What is the reason for canceling in-person shows?

The reason for canceling in-person shows could vary, but one possible reason is due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and concerns for safety and social distancing.

How long have in-person shows been canceled?

In-person shows have been canceled for over a year now, starting in early 2020 when the pandemic began.

Have there been any virtual or online shows in place of in-person shows?

Yes, many performers and event organizers have adapted to the current situation and have been hosting virtual or online shows as an alternative to in-person shows.

When do you plan on resuming in-person shows?

The decision to resume in-person shows will depend on various factors such as the current state of the pandemic, government regulations, and the safety and well-being of both performers and audiences. As of now, there is no specific timeline for when in-person shows will resume.

Are there any safety measures in place for when in-person shows do resume?

Once in-person shows do resume, there will likely be safety measures in place such as limited capacity, mandatory masks, and social distancing guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sweetpea8852
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sweetpea8852
  • pjpamchef