• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Smoky Barbecue Rub: Pampered Chef's Retired Favorite Revived?

In summary, the Smoky Barbecue Rub is a different product that is not the same as the Smoky Barbecue seasoning.
Schneppers
At my show this morning two women were absolutely raving over some BBQ rub that Pampered Chef retired several years ago. They wondered if the Smoky Barbecue Rub is the same thing. I really have no idea, I haven't been selling that long. Does anyone know if its a totally new product or the same thing?

No, it's not the same. The other one came in the "standard" size, but didn't have the smoky taste to it - and it wasn't as sweet in my opinion. The other one was more savory and a little zesty. I do love the new Smoky rub though - just used it on brisket this past Sunday and it was awesome!!

The old one was a seasoning, not a rub. So not only was the flavor different, it had less salt in it. It made a great dip for pretzels!

I have an open bottle of the seasoning we never use. We use the rub a lot.

I'd suggest they spend the $4 and give it a try OR better yet, have them book a show and use it in the demo - the ribs recipe is a WOW demo and showcases the rub.

BethCooks4U said:
I have an open bottle of the seasoning we never use. We use the rub a lot.

I'd suggest they spend the $4 and give it a try OR better yet, have them book a show and use it in the demo - the ribs recipe is a WOW demo and showcases the rub.

Some past hosts of mine did a "spice it up show" all spices were used on chicken wings and the :chef:BBQ rub was in my opionion the YUMMIEST!

I've had others rave about the old version too, but everyone who's tried the new one (I usually do the BBQ Pork Sandwiches instead of the ribs since pork tenderloin is cheaper) loves it.

Thank you all so much. They actually did buy some, and so did nearly everyone else.:) So I am hoping they like it just as much as the old one. I love when customers sell the product to others.

the rub also makes a great bbq sauce... :)

What is the main ingredient in the Smoky Barbecue Rub?

The main ingredient in our Smoky Barbecue Rub is a blend of paprika, garlic, onion, and other spices.

Is the Smoky Barbecue Rub gluten-free?

Yes, the Smoky Barbecue Rub is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or dietary restrictions.

How do I use the Smoky Barbecue Rub?

The Smoky Barbecue Rub is perfect for seasoning meats before grilling, roasting, or smoking. Simply rub the seasoning onto the meat before cooking for a delicious smoky flavor.

Can I use the Smoky Barbecue Rub on vegetables?

Absolutely! The Smoky Barbecue Rub is a versatile seasoning that can be used on a variety of foods, including vegetables. It adds a delicious smoky and slightly spicy flavor to roasted or grilled veggies.

Is the Smoky Barbecue Rub spicy?

The Smoky Barbecue Rub does have a bit of heat to it, but it is not overly spicy. The blend of spices creates a well-balanced smoky and spicy flavor that is enjoyed by many of our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Klc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheftammy