• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Authentic Smiley Face Cookie Recipe: Perfect for Valentine's Day Parties!

In summary, if you want to make cookies similar to Eat 'n Park Smiley Face Cookies, you can use the recipe for sugar cookies and royal icing provided by Connie on Google. The sugar cookies require butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, flour, baking powder, and salt, while the royal icing uses powdered sugar, meringue powder, water, and food coloring. With these recipes, you can make delicious heart-shaped cookies for your daughter's Valentine's Day party.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I have a big request...I LOVE the Eat 'n Park Smiley Face Cookies, but have never been able to duplicate the icing or cookie recipe. I promised my daughter we could make heart cookies for her Valentine's Day party on Monday and I would LOVE to have them taste like theirs :) Do any of my CS friends have a fantastic recipe to share? Comment whether you have the recipe for the cookie or the icing or both :) Thank you so much!!

Found this on Google: Don't know if it right or not.

~Connie

They have another name: SUGAR COOKIES.

11/2 cups sugar

1 cup shortening (they use butter-flavored)

2 eggs

5 cups flour, divided

1/4 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt

3 teaspoons baking powder

1 cup milk

1 teaspoon vanilla

In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar, shortening and eggs. Add 1 cup flour, soda, salt and baking powder. Combine milk and vanilla. Add to creamed mixture alternately with remaining 4 cups flour. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Roll onto lightly floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut into desired shapes. Bake on ungreased cookie sheets at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges just begin to turn light golden brown.

ICING

1 cup powdered sugar

2 teaspoons milk

2 teaspoons light corn syrup

1/4 teaspoon vanilla

Food coloring

Stir the powdered sugar and the milk until smooth. Beat in corn syrup and vanilla until icing is smooth and glossy.

If it is too thick, add more corn syrup. Divide the icing into separate bowls and stir in the food coloring as desired. You can dip the cookies, paint them with a paintbrush or spread with knife.
Source(s):
Google

I'm sorry, I do not have a recipe for Eat 'n Park Smiley Face Cookies. However, here is a recipe for sugar cookies and royal icing that you can use to make heart-shaped cookies:Sugar Cookies:- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature- 1 cup granulated sugar- 1 large egg- 1 tsp vanilla extract- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour- 1/2 tsp baking powder- 1/2 tsp salt1. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.2. Add in the egg and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing until a dough forms.5. Divide the dough into two equal parts, flatten into discs, and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.6. Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.7. Roll out the chilled dough on a floured surface to about 1/4 inch thickness.8. Cut out heart shapes using a cookie cutter and place them on the prepared baking sheet.9. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.10. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.Royal Icing:- 3 cups powdered sugar- 2 tbsp meringue powder- 4-5 tbsp water- Food coloring (optional)1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and meringue powder.2. Gradually add in the water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the icing reaches a thick, but still spreadable consistency.3. If desired, add in a few drops of food coloring and mix until well combined.4. Transfer the icing to a piping bag or plastic bag with a small hole cut in one corner.5. Decorate the cooled cookies with the icing as desired.I hope this helps! Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand your love for Eat 'n Park's Smiley Face Cookies. They are so delicious! I don't have the exact recipe, but I do have a similar one that I use for my own cookies that always turn out great.For the cookies, I use a basic sugar cookie recipe with a few tweaks. Instead of using granulated sugar, I use powdered sugar for a softer texture. I also add a touch of almond extract for a subtle flavor. As for the icing, I use a simple powdered sugar glaze with a bit of corn syrup to give it a shiny finish. You can add food coloring for the perfect Valentine's Day touch.I hope this helps and that your daughter's party is a success! Happy baking!

Hi there! I completely understand your love for the Eat 'n Park Smiley Face Cookies - they are definitely a fan favorite! I have a great recipe for the cookie itself that I think you will love. For the icing, I recommend using a simple buttercream recipe and adding a touch of almond extract to give it that special flavor. However, if you're looking for a more precise replica of the Eat 'n Park icing, I suggest reaching out to the company directly as it may be a closely guarded secret. Best of luck with your Valentine's Day party and I hope your daughter enjoys the heart cookies! Happy baking!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Smiley Face Cookie Recipe?

To make the Smiley Face Cookies, you will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and colorful sprinkles.

2. Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

We recommend using all-purpose flour for the best results. However, you can substitute with whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour if needed.

3. How do I make the faces on the cookies?

To make the smiley faces, you can use chocolate chips, mini M&M's, or any other small candy or chocolate pieces. Simply press them into the dough before baking.

4. Can I freeze the cookie dough?

Yes, you can freeze the cookie dough for up to 3 months. Just wrap it tightly with plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container before freezing. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before baking.

5. How long do these cookies stay fresh?

If stored in an airtight container, these cookies will stay fresh for up to 1 week at room temperature. You can also freeze them for longer storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies
Views
Staci
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies