• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Rid of Smelly Scrapers: Tips for Freshening Up Your Mix and Scrapes

In summary, Smelly Scrapers-Yuck! is a product from Pampered Chef that helps eliminate odors and bacteria from kitchen scrapers. It can be used on any type of scraper and should be used once a week for optimal results. The product is safe to use and made with natural ingredients, but should not be consumed and kept away from children. To use, simply wet the scraper, sprinkle on the powder, rub, and rinse with warm water.
Chef Shelli
My Mix and Scrapes smell like garlic and onion!:yuck:

What can I do to get them smelling fresh again?

Soak them in vinegar overnight? And then rinse them off right after you use them?

Good to know.

Mine do that too sometimes. Baking soda paste works. Or the dishwasher. :)

Interesting. I've never had a problem with our scrapers picking up scents. I do use a dishwasher, though.

1. What are "Smelly Scrapers-Yuck!"?

Smelly Scrapers-Yuck! is a product from Pampered Chef designed to help eliminate odors and bacteria from kitchen scrapers.

2. How do I use Smelly Scrapers-Yuck!?

To use Smelly Scrapers-Yuck!, simply wet your scraper and sprinkle the powder onto the surface. Rub the powder onto the scraper and rinse with warm water. Repeat if necessary.

3. Can I use Smelly Scrapers-Yuck! on any type of scraper?

Yes, Smelly Scrapers-Yuck! can be used on any type of scraper, including silicone, plastic, and metal scrapers.

4. How often should I use Smelly Scrapers-Yuck!?

We recommend using Smelly Scrapers-Yuck! once a week to keep your scrapers smelling fresh and clean.

5. Is Smelly Scrapers-Yuck! safe to use?

Yes, Smelly Scrapers-Yuck! is made with natural ingredients and is safe to use in your kitchen. However, it is not intended for consumption and should be kept out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • winklermom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • AJPratt