• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joanne Asks: What Do You Use a Small Round Stone For?

In summary, a small round stone is a mini baking stone used for baking smaller sized items and reheating leftover food. To clean it, use warm water and dish soap, avoiding harsh chemicals and abrasive materials. It can be safely used in the oven and does not need to be seasoned, but can be lightly coated with oil if needed. It can also be used on a grill, but should be placed on indirect heat and allowed to cool before removal.
ChefinHarmony
I have a customer who asked if I had more recipes she could use with her Small Round Stone. What do you use it the most for? Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!
Joanne

I mostly use mine for reheating leftovers, both in microwave & oven. I also like to make a 'mini ring' if it's just for hubby & I--use one pkg cresents & half the filling.

My kids use it all the time for those little frozen pizzas. I have one of those bigger toaster ovens that makes a rotisserie chicken, and the small stone fits in it real well. You could suggest to your customer that they are great for making individual pizzas when everyone likes to make their own. They are great for nachos. You could make tortillas and then put them on the hot stone to keep them warm.

lacychef said:
I also like to make a 'mini ring' if it's just for hubby & I--use one pkg cresents & half the filling.

What a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing that one.

chefjeanine said:
What a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing that one.

Hey, no problem! I used to make this on the small bar pan, but the small round works much better;)

lacychef said:
I mostly use mine for reheating leftovers, both in microwave & oven. I also like to make a 'mini ring' if it's just for hubby & I--use one pkg cresents & half the filling.

Wow that is a great idea! Does it fit in a large toaster oven? My minibaker fits

its_me_susan said:
Wow that is a great idea! Does it fit in a large toaster oven? My minibaker fits
That I don't know-I don't have a toaster oven! Maybe someone else can give that info....

1. What is a small round stone used for?

A small round stone, also known as a mini baking stone, is typically used for baking smaller sized items such as individual portions of pizza, cookies, or biscuits. It can also be used for reheating leftover food items.

2. How do I clean a small round stone?

To clean a small round stone, allow it to cool completely before washing. Use warm water and a small amount of dish soap to gently scrub off any food residue. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials as they may damage the stone. Rinse thoroughly and air dry before storing.

3. Can a small round stone be used in the oven?

Yes, a small round stone can be safely used in the oven. It is made of natural stoneware that can withstand high temperatures and distribute heat evenly for perfect baking results.

4. Do I need to season a small round stone before using it?

No, a small round stone does not need to be seasoned before use. However, if you notice your baked goods sticking to the stone after several uses, you can lightly coat the surface with cooking oil and bake it in the oven for a few minutes to create a non-stick layer.

5. Can I use a small round stone on a grill?

Yes, a small round stone can be used on a grill, but it is recommended to use it on indirect heat to prevent the stone from cracking due to direct exposure to high heat. It is also important to let the stone cool completely before removing it from the grill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpnina
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Cynthia Shugart
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cynthia Shugart
Replies