• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for Small Batter Bowl: Assemble and Bake Delicious Treats

In summary, a small batter bowl gift is a practical and thoughtful gift that includes a Pyrex batter bowl filled with kitchen essentials such as measuring spoons, spatulas, and whisks. It can be customized and personalized with your choice of kitchen tools and accessories, making it a unique and personalized gift. It is suitable for various occasions and is both microwave and dishwasher safe. You can easily order the gift online and have it delivered to your doorstep or directly to the recipient.
jm2003
Silver Member
I am looking for the recipies and instructions as how to assemble small batter bowl with gift giving ideas, brownies or such. Cna anyone guide me to this ?

All of the recipes, gift cards, and assembly instructions are in the Homemade for the Holidays Cooking Theme Show, linked from the bottom of the first page in Consultant's Corner.=) Jen

I made up a recipe book for my customers that has several batter bowl recipes. Some are PC and some are from various recipe books.

Katie

Attachments

• Cowboy Chili Mix.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 277
  • Batter Bowl Brownie Mix.doc
    25 KB · Views: 368
  • Trail Mix Cookies.doc
    21 KB · Views: 257
  • Caramel Chocolate Chunk Blondie Mix.doc
    20 KB · Views: 271
  • Celebration Cookie Mix.doc
    25 KB · Views: 300
p.s. anything you find in a recipe book or online that fits in a 1 quart mason jar will work .

:)
Katie

There are many, many recipes out there for quart jar mixes, usually layered in quart-size canning jars. Any of those will work in the Small Batter Bowl, since it's a quart. Do an internet search or check the bookshelf at a craft store (or the craft section at a bookstore).

1. What is a small batter bowl gift?

A small batter bowl gift is a thoughtful and practical gift that includes a small Pyrex batter bowl filled with kitchen essentials such as measuring spoons, spatulas, and whisks. It is perfect for anyone who loves to cook or bake and is a great addition to any kitchen.

2. Can I customize the small batter bowl gift?

Yes, you can customize the small batter bowl gift with your choice of kitchen tools and accessories. You can also add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or a recipe card. This makes it a unique and personalized gift for your loved ones.

3. What occasions are small batter bowl gifts suitable for?

Small batter bowl gifts are suitable for a variety of occasions, such as birthdays, housewarmings, bridal showers, and holidays. They are also great as thank you gifts or as a gesture of appreciation for a special person in your life.

4. Is the small batter bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the small Pyrex batter bowl included in the gift is both microwave and dishwasher safe. This makes it convenient for everyday use and easy to clean after use. The kitchen tools included are also made from high-quality materials and are durable.

5. Can I order the small batter bowl gift online?

Yes, you can order the small batter bowl gift online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. You can also customize and personalize your gift online, making it a convenient and hassle-free process. Your gift will be delivered directly to your doorstep or to the recipient's address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mvspenny
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies