• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore the Golden Treasures of SF & Bahamas!

In summary, the "Explore the Golden Treasures of SF & Bahamas!" trip includes 2 nights in San Francisco, 4 nights on a cruise to the Bahamas, and 1 additional night in San Francisco upon return. The cost of the trip includes round-trip airfare, accommodations, meals, and activities as outlined in the itinerary. Optional activities and excursions will be available for an additional cost, and the trip is suitable for families with children. The cancellation policy will vary depending on the date of cancellation and the specific terms of the trip.
Wow! My first thought was great!! I'm not in it but it was a lot of fun!!:D

Makes you want to go out and work twice as hard!!

That does make you want to earn a trip!

Hi there! I just wanted to say how much I love the slideshows from the San Francisco and Bahamas incentive trips. It looks like such an amazing experience and I can't wait to earn my spot on the next trip. Thanks for sharing the photos and inspiring us all to work hard towards our goals!

1. What is the itinerary for the "Explore the Golden Treasures of SF & Bahamas!" trip?

The itinerary for this trip includes 2 nights in San Francisco, 4 nights on a cruise to the Bahamas, and 1 additional night in San Francisco upon return. During the cruise, we will visit various islands in the Bahamas and participate in activities such as snorkeling, beach excursions, and cultural experiences.

2. What is included in the cost of the trip?

The cost of the trip includes round-trip airfare, accommodations, meals, and activities as outlined in the itinerary. It also includes a welcome reception in San Francisco and a farewell dinner on the last night of the trip.

3. Are there any optional activities or excursions available?

Yes, there will be optional activities and excursions available for an additional cost. These may include spa treatments, additional tours, or upgrades on certain activities. More information will be provided closer to the trip departure date.

4. Is this trip suitable for families with children?

Yes, this trip is suitable for families with children. However, please note that certain activities may have age restrictions and adult supervision may be required. Please contact us for more information or to discuss any specific concerns.

5. What is the cancellation policy for this trip?

If you need to cancel your trip, please notify us as soon as possible. The cancellation policy will vary depending on the date of cancellation and the specific terms of the trip. Please refer to the terms and conditions outlined in your booking confirmation or contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies