• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for the Recipe from the Video Demo: Here's What You Need to Know

In summary, to find the recipe from the video demo, you can visit the website and search for the specific video. The recipe will be listed in the description or comments section, and can also be found on the blog or social media pages. The recipe is available for purchase through the website or independent consultants. It can be modified according to personal preferences, but following the recipe closely is recommended. The ingredients used are easily accessible, with suggestions for substitutions provided. The video demo can be watched again on the website, blog, social media pages, or YouTube channel. Customer service is available for any assistance in finding the video.
monsen0727
Does anyone have the recipe for the video demo we got this week? Can't watch the video.

here you go

Attachments

• pancookie.jpg
    pancookie.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 935
Last edited:
Thank you for the picture/post!

I made this for my show last week & made the cookie dough from scratch. It made 2 big cookies, we topped with vanilla ice cream & drizzled 1 with our caramel sauce & 1 with our chocolate raspberry sauce. Both were a huge hit, everyone went back for seconds.

Hi there! I would be happy to share the recipe with you. The video demo we received this week was for a delicious and easy-to-make chicken parmesan. Here is the recipe:Ingredients:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oilInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
3. Dip each chicken breast in the beaten egg, then coat it with the bread crumb mixture.
4. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
5. Transfer the chicken to a baking dish and top each breast with marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the chicken is cooked through.I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How can I find the recipe from the video demo?

To find the recipe from the video demo, you can visit our website and search for the specific video you watched. Once you locate the video, the recipe will be listed in the description or in the comments section. You can also try searching for the recipe on our blog or social media pages.

2. Is the recipe from the video demo available for purchase?

Yes, most of our demo recipes are available for purchase on our website. You can also find them in our product catalogs or through our independent consultants. If you're unable to find the recipe, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I modify the recipe from the video demo?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be customized to your preferences. You can add or substitute ingredients as desired. However, we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results.

4. Are the ingredients used in the video demo easily accessible?

Yes, we strive to use ingredients that are commonly found in most households. If a specific ingredient is not readily available, we provide suggestions for substitutions in the recipe. You can also purchase any specialty ingredients from our website or through our consultants.

5. Can I watch the video demo again?

Yes, our video demos are available to watch on our website, blog, and social media pages. You can also find them on our YouTube channel. If you have any trouble finding the video, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tjbussey
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies