• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Simple Ring Recipes for a New Consultant?

In summary, as a new consultant, you are looking for simple recipes that use a variety of tools for your first set of shows. Some recommendations include mini quiches, fruit salsa and cinnamon chips, chicken caesar salad wraps, and chocolate chip cookie bars. These recipes use tools such as the Mini Tart Shaper, Mix 'N Chop, Pizza Cutter, Manual Food Processor, Salad Chopper, Classic Batter Bowl, and Mini-Scoop. Happy cooking!
sigmaqt95
I am a brand new consultant and want to make a ring for my first set of shows. I am looking for some simple recipes that will use a variety of tools. Thanks for your help!

This is a recipe I kind of made up after reading one of the recipes in the "All the Best" cookbook -

2 8 oz packages ref. crescent rolls
12 oz chicken breast
1 red pepper
8 oz. feta cheese
1 cup shred. mozz. cheese
1 tablespoon parm cheese
8 oz package frozen spinach
1/2 mayo

Filling -
Combine chicken breast (sliced into strips using utility knife and cutting board)
Red pepper (chopped using food chopper)
Feta Cheese
Shredded mozz cheese (shredded w/ deluxe cheese grater)
thawed spinach
Mayo (measured with Measure all cup)

Form the ring as described in the book

Lightly spray olive oil over top of crust using kitchen sprayer OR brush lightly using pastry brush. Grate parm cheese over top

Bake for 25 minutes at 350.

SOOO Good and uses not ALOT but some tools -
Cutting board
utility knife
food chopper
deluxe cheese grater
kitchen sprayer or pastry brush
large round stone and rack

Oh I forgot to add that the whole thing can be mixed in the large batter bowl and scooped with the large scoop!

sigmaqt95 said:
I am a brand new consultant and want to make a ring for my first set of shows. I am looking for some simple recipes that will use a variety of tools. Thanks for your help!

You can use ANY of the filling recipes from ALL THE BEST. I love the spinach-artichoke one. I find the "braid" shape the easiest.

Here's my favorite recipe to make right now:

Attachments

• ;-) CREAMY CARAMEL APPLE BRAID_or_WREATH.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 369
Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a new consultant! Making a ring for your first set of shows is a great idea and will definitely impress your guests. Here are a few simple recipes that I recommend using a variety of tools:1. Mini Quiches - These are perfect for using a mini muffin tin and the Mini Tart Shaper. You can use pre-made pie crusts, eggs, cheese, and your choice of fillings such as veggies, bacon, or ham.2. Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips - This recipe uses the Mix 'N Chop to easily chop up your fruit for the salsa, and the Pizza Cutter to cut tortillas into chips. It's a crowd-pleasing and refreshing snack option.3. Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps - This recipe uses the Manual Food Processor to quickly chop up your chicken and the Salad Chopper to mix and chop all the ingredients together. It's a delicious and simple option for a light lunch or dinner.4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars - These bars are a hit with any crowd and can be made using the Classic Batter Bowl, Mix 'N Scraper, and the Mini-Scoop. They are easy to whip up and can be customized with your favorite mix-ins.I hope these recipes give you some inspiration for your first set of shows. Best of luck and happy cooking!

1. What are some simple ring recipes that I can make with Pampered Chef products?

Some simple ring recipes that you can make with Pampered Chef products include mini meatloaf rings, chicken and vegetable rings, and crescent roll rings filled with your choice of sweet or savory ingredients.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for ring recipes?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options for ring recipes. You can make a delicious veggie-filled crescent ring or a vegan "meatball" ring using meatless alternatives like tofu or tempeh.

3. Can I use pre-made dough for these ring recipes?

Yes, you can use pre-made dough for these ring recipes. You can use store-bought crescent roll dough, pizza dough, or even pre-made puff pastry for a flaky and delicious ring.

4. How long does it take to make these ring recipes?

The time it takes to make these ring recipes varies depending on the specific recipe, but on average, it takes about 30 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to bake. However, some recipes may take longer if they require more prep work.

5. Can I make these ring recipes ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make these ring recipes ahead of time and reheat them. They can be stored in the fridge for a day or two before reheating in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Stidston
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • chefsteph07