Silicone Cupcake Baker

Discussion in 'Recipes and Tips' started by pkd09, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I have a brunch booking for November where the Host wants to showcase the Silicone Cupcake Baker. Any ideas on recipes for this? Thank you for your help.

2. palmervictoria7

palmervictoria7

On time drawing

I am not sure where I saw this on here, but you can feature that by making up a batch of choc cupcakes, dip 1/2 in white choc and powder the others. Put on a plate and cover with plastic wrap, and after your demo do the on time drawing, when you give the prize, it will give you the opportunity to talk about the silicone baker.

Good luck!

3. Ginger428

Ginger428 Gold Member

If its for a brunch, I'm doing this as well...I'm making pancakes in them. To display them I'm going to have sausage patties cut up like stars, also banana slices,fanned strawberries & mabye blueberries as well. ;)

4. PamperChefCarol

PamperChefCarol

You could make ice cubes for their drinks with the pan. Would be very pretty in ice tea, etc. (another idea for the ice cubes.. make lemonade in the quick stir and then serve with the flower ice cubes.. Lemonade: 6 lemons thinly sliced with UM, 3 c sugar. Layer half lemons, then half sugar, then lemons then sugar in Lg Quick Stir. Plunge and let sit for 30 min. Add water to top and you have great lemonade!)

Another brunch recipe.... maybe muffins made in the pan. Little jello molds would be so cute. Something seasonal with cranberries and/oranges. Was thinking about crustless quiche but I would definitely give this a trial run.

Good luck and let us know what you do.

5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ

I'm doing a brunch show this weekend and she wants the Caramel Sticky Cakes!

She's doing a bunch of PC breakfast dishes before hand and then wants me to do the cakes as my demo.

YUm!!! :)

6. palmervictoria7

palmervictoria7

How do you make pancakes in them?

7. Ginger428

Ginger428 Gold Member

I used regular pancake mix, made enough for 8-10 pancakes, filled them half way & put in the oven for about 18-20 minutes....They come out soooooo cute & if you put a thin slice of butter on top it melts down making it look shiny!!;) ;) ;)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2006
  8. irishpamperedchef

irishpamperedchef

I love that Idea! I know Im thinking ahead but that would be so cute for Mothers Day :)

9. Ginger428

Ginger428 Gold Member

Also what I want to do is cut up a sausage pattie to look like a star or another shape, put the pancake on top & also slice bananas & put them around the whole thing.....Geeez!!! I gotta go make some so I can get some pics going here!!:D :D :D

10. ChefMommyinOC

ChefMommyinOC

What temperature do you set the oven at?

11. Ginger428

Ginger428 Gold Member

425. ;) I'm thinking of what to play around with next:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.