• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan the Perfect Shower: Invitation Details to Avoid Gift Dilemmas

In summary, when creating a PC shower invite, make sure to include a clear title, date, time, and location, host information, registry information, and a statement about the gift policy. It is also helpful to include instructions on how to view the bride's wishlist. Personalizing the invite to the host and bride's needs can also make it more effective.
PCSarahjm
Does anyone have a PC Shower invite? Could you please post what is on the invite.

My host is going to make invites for the shower but would like to know what to put on the invite so guests do not bring gifts!

Thanks

Go to files (located a the top of this forum site) and type in Bridal Invite. I think what you are looking for will be found there.

Thanks Gina.

When you have a bridal show do you use PC invites or do you make your own??

I have done it both ways - I like using the attached invite because I can taylor it to the host & brides needs. Guests seem to "GET IT" better when more information is given to them.

I also insert an extra slip of paper with instructions of how to view the brides wishlist (I post it on my website and place it under my calendar events. You can see how it looks at my site. .../pcgina

for reaching out! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help with your shower invites. The key is to make sure the wording is clear and concise. Here are a few suggestions for what to include on your PC Shower invite:1. Title: Make sure the title clearly states that it is a Pampered Chef shower. For example, "Join us for a Pampered Chef Shower!"2. Date, Time, and Location: Include the date, time, and location of the shower. This will make it easier for guests to plan their schedules.3. Host Information: Include the name of the host and their contact information in case guests have any questions or need to RSVP.4. Registry Information: If the host has created a registry, be sure to include the link or information on where guests can find it. This will help prevent guests from bringing duplicate gifts.5. Gift Policy: To avoid guests bringing gifts, you can include a simple statement such as "No gifts necessary, your presence is our present!" or "In lieu of gifts, please consider bringing a dish to share for the shower."I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need any further assistance. Happy shower planning!

1. What is the best way to word the invitation to indicate that the shower is for specific gifts?

The best way to word the invitation is to include a clear and direct statement such as "This shower is in honor of [name] and we kindly request that gifts be related to [theme/occasion]." This way, guests will know exactly what type of gifts to bring and there won't be any confusion.

2. Should we include registry information on the invitation?

It is generally considered tacky to include registry information on the invitation. Instead, you can include a separate insert with the invitation that lists the registry information or include it on the event website, if you have one. You can also rely on word of mouth to spread the information.

3. How many guests should be invited to a shower?

This will depend on the size of the venue and your budget. A good rule of thumb is to invite close family and friends, typically around 20-30 guests. Make sure to consult with the guest of honor and consider their preferences as well.

4. Is it appropriate to include a dress code on the invitation?

Yes, it is appropriate to include a dress code on the invitation if there is a specific theme or if you want guests to dress a certain way for photos. Make sure to use clear and concise language, such as "casual attire" or "cocktail attire," to avoid any confusion.

5. When should invitations be sent out for a shower?

Invitations should be sent out 4-6 weeks in advance to give guests enough time to RSVP and plan accordingly. This will also give you enough time to make any necessary arrangements for the shower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jendill
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK