1. Want to buy your holiday gifts AND support Chef Success seamlessly in the process? If you click a merchant link like amazon or ebay on Chef Success, Chef Success in turn receives 7% of that purchase. Click here for the merchant list. It's easy!

Show 'script'

Discussion in 'Increasing Sales' started by Katiechef, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Would anyone be willing to share the personal 'script' or outline that they use for their shows? I have two this weekend, and one booked for August right now, and I have to follow up with 3 people about booking shows. Thanks!:)

2. PamperedChefDebi

PamperedChefDebi Silver Member

Here is mine. It is EXTREMELY detailed because I am new AND I'm forgetful! This was one I used in May.

Attached Files:

3. Thank you so much!! That was very helpful! :)

4. PamperedChefDebi

5. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Gold Member

Katie - there is a huge thread with probably 20 scripts for specific recipes. Do a seerch to see what you can find and I will too.

6. Thanks for posting your script! I really like how detailed it is.

7. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Gold Member

What a great script. I flows well and is very detailed! I have already saved to my computer to adapt to my recipe this Saturday!

8. PamperedChefDebi

Awww...you guys are so nice! I honestly make it so detailed so I don't forget anything. Of course, I go with the flow once at the show and may greatly condense parts or even skip some parts but I like knowing I have all the info I can anticipate needing so I don't look unprofessional. :p

9. Very cool ideas here, thank everyone!! I am going to do a search for more scripts now....
    I have two shows this weekend, and last night I had someone book for July...I offered to cook dinner for my boyfriends mom & dad, and made everyone pizza, and brought 2 stones, and the bakers roller, Italian seasonings, and the pizza cutter...they loved it, and she said she must have a party, and has a lot of people that want to come...so I am psyched.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.