• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Show Checklist: Order Entry, MACs, Receipts & More

In summary, Noora has put together a checklist for herself to help her remember things while closing out a show. She checks items off of the list, and also makes sure to order any necessary Pantry items. Finally, she makes sure to contact the past host if they are eligible for a Guest Special.
NooraK
Gold Member
I'm working on putting together a checklist for myself so that I don't forget things while I'm closing out a show. I can remeber the obvious things of course (entering orders, printing receipts), but I also like to send an email to my guests directing them to my website and such.

What are the things you do when you close out a show?

So far I have:
•Thank you email to guests
•Enter orders
•MACs
•Receipts
•Unpacking Checklist
•Thank you note

I'm not thinking too clearly since it's so late, so I'm sure I'm missing something, wouldn't even be surprised if it was something quite major.

How about: Enter Bookings

What does MACs mean?

raebates said:
How about: Enter Bookings

See, I knew I was missing something obvious :D

ChefCat said:
What does MACs mean?

MACs are Morning After Calls, which are made the day following the show to thank the guests for attending. It's a second chance to speak with them about things they were interested in as well, in case you didn't have a chance to throroughly read the slips, or they didn't feel comfortable talking to you in front of all their friends.

I try to stay on top of entering emails to IContact after each show. That way I don't have a stack at a time!

Not sure if these are necessary....

As a sub-topic - Check for Guest Special (if they're close, call and let them know. If they met the $60, make sure to enter)

Enter email addresses to newsletter list

Deposit checks and cash

Email promised recipes or recipe booklet for products ordered

Designate a time/date for CCC in a month

Oh, also to verify if Past Host is interested in host special

Yes! Perfect, keep 'em coming. I want the list to be as comprehensive as possible. I'd rather see something on the list and determine it isn't necessary for that particular show, than not have it on the list and never do it.

Ok cool....here's some wishful thinking, cause one day I'll be on top of it! lol

I'd like to replenish host packets and lap boards (so I'll be ready for the next show)

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Ok cool....here's some wishful thinking, cause one day I'll be on top of it! lol

I'd like to replenish host packets and lap boards (so I'll be ready for the next show)

Yes. I always feel like I'm scrambling before my next show, especially if I haven't done one in a while, or like the end of this month with season change. I'd love to have extras of my products so I could just keep my kit packed.

NooraK said:
MACs are Morning After Calls, which are made the day following the show to thank the guests for attending. It's a second chance to speak with them about things they were interested in as well, in case you didn't have a chance to throroughly read the slips, or they didn't feel comfortable talking to you in front of all their friends.

Thanks. I didn't know this acronym.

I need to take note of this Show closing checklist as well!!

Noora...please post when you get done assembling! If I get a chance, I'll look at the things posted here, but since you're already putting it together.... ;)

Oh, and I forgot I had this...and there are likely duplications, but I wanted to post real quick before heading off to make dinner. Here is a checklist I made for myself for submitting shows:

• Name, Address, Phone – Completed
• Check item number to item description they listed
• Check QUANTITY (can't tell you how many times I've left this as 1- thankfully small things!)
• Any Pantry Items ordered? (I always forget to check that part of the receipt!!)
• Past Host?
• Eligible for Guest Special?
• Past Host- order item eligible? (if a level promo- get only ONE)
• Host Special – order item eligible for?
• Payment – Credit cards – double check #s, exp, and NAME (include initials)
• Follow up with any booking leads
• Host- business opportunity?

OK, this is what I have so far.

Attachments

• Show Closing Checklist.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 556
Thanks Noora....great list. My team and I thank you!

Thanks Noora!

Thanks from me too, Noora!

I'm gald you are all finding it useful. :)

Please feel free to comment if you feel something is missing.

1. What is a closing show checklist?

A closing show checklist is a list of tasks that need to be completed at the end of a Pampered Chef show. It includes order entry, finalizing host rewards, updating MACs (Monthly Accomplishment Challenge), and generating receipts.

2. Why is it important to complete a closing show checklist?

Completing a closing show checklist ensures that all orders are accurately entered, host rewards are correctly applied, and MACs are updated. It also provides a record of sales and receipts for both the consultant and the customer.

3. How do I access the closing show checklist?

The closing show checklist can be accessed through the "Tools" section of the Pampered Chef consultant portal. It is also available in the mobile app under the "Show" tab.

4. What should I do if I encounter any issues while completing the closing show checklist?

If you encounter any issues, such as missing orders or incorrect host rewards, it is important to reach out to the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. They can help resolve any problems and ensure that the closing show checklist is completed accurately.

5. When should I complete the closing show checklist?

The closing show checklist should be completed as soon as possible after the show ends. It is important to finalize orders and update MACs in a timely manner to ensure accurate records and timely delivery of products to customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookin to the top
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle