• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items can I find in the PC Consultant Clearance Group on Facebook?

In summary, the Pampered Chef collection offers a range of shirts and totes, including t-shirts, tank tops, aprons, and canvas totes, with customizable options for logos and designs. The materials used for these products are environmentally friendly, made with organic cotton and recycled materials. They can also be purchased as gifts for team members and customers, and should be cared for by washing in cold water and air-drying to ensure longevity.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have started a group on Facebook called PC Consultant Items Clearance and have posted lots of items - shirts, jackets, totes, purses, other items - and have more to add. If you would like to see what I have please search for the group, friend me (Beth Schlitz Brigham) and ask to be added or email me at [email protected] with questions. I learned that I cannot add you if we aren't friends on Facebook so you'll need to search for the groups or friend request me.Also have a product group called PC Clearance

Last edited:
I sent you a request on Facebook, would love to be added to the groups you have. I am looking for items like shirts, things I can use for giveaways, table cloths, banners, signs, etc.

Hmm... I did just accept someone but I'm not sure it was you. My name on Facebook is Beth Schlitz BrighamI have two groups:
PC Consultant Items Clearance
PC Clearance

Beth, is this FB group for people just interested in purchasing from you or for anyone wishing to buy/sell items?

Purchase from me only.

1. What types of shirts and totes are available in the Pampered Chef collection?

Our collection features a variety of shirts and totes, including t-shirts, tank tops, aprons, and canvas totes. We also offer a selection of sizes and colors to suit your preferences.

2. Are the shirts and totes customizable with logos or designs?

Yes, we offer the option to customize shirts and totes with your choice of logo or design. Simply upload your desired image during the ordering process and we will take care of the rest.

3. Are the shirts and totes made with environmentally friendly materials?

At Pampered Chef, we are committed to sustainability and eco-friendly practices. Our shirts and totes are made with organic cotton and recycled materials to reduce our impact on the environment.

4. Can I purchase shirts and totes as gifts for my team or customers?

Absolutely! Our shirts and totes make great gifts for team members and customers. You can even include a personalized message or logo to make it extra special.

5. How do I care for the shirts and totes to ensure longevity?

We recommend washing our shirts and totes in cold water and air-drying to maintain the quality and longevity of the materials. Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents, as they can cause damage to the fabric.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • stephaniekocala
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Knight
  • KellARooni