• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Issues: Missing Items and Quality Problems with Deliveries

In summary, orders typically take 1-2 business days to process and 3-5 business days for shipping, but this may vary depending on location and shipping method. Once shipped, customers will receive a tracking number to track their package. If an order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, customers should contact customer service for assistance. If a package arrives damaged, customers should contact customer service within 48 hours for a replacement or refund. Shipping addresses can be changed before an order is shipped, but not after.
ljeffries
Anyone else having problems with show shipments?
I had 1 show delivered on Thursday - 5 items missing from order.
Then, on Saturday, another show was delivered, including the SS 12" skillet w/lid. The skillet had a black mark across it, like it had been marked for some reason. The host unwrapped it and the skillet had a 'burr' on the rim that was very sharp! Looks like this was probably caught in an inspection, but got through anyway.
I have done adjustments on everything, but did call HO too, because there is nowhere to put comments on the online adjustment form.

Oh No!!! :eek: I am waiting for my stuff. Hopefully everything is ok. Maybe they are training extra help for the up coming holidays:rolleyes:

I am hoping that is the case. Shipments are going out pretty quickly. This is the first time in about 6 months that I have had any problems!

The last two shows that shipped there were items missing out of them. I thought maybe it was just a "foul up." But that is unusual to know that skillet got out of HO like that. :grumpy: I hope everything goes well for the rest of my shows. :) :) :)

Of the last 8 shows I submitted there were just a few minor missing items and one broken item. Most were big shows so I consider that good.

My problem is a high percentage of problems with customer service situations such as returns not processing correctly. I may start a thread on that later.

I haven't had any problems lately. I have about 6-7 shows processing now- i hope they don't have problems.

1. How long does it take for an order to be shipped?

Orders typically take 1-2 business days to process and an additional 3-5 business days for shipping. However, shipping times may vary depending on the shipping method and your location.

2. Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package on our website or on the carrier's website.

3. My order hasn't arrived yet, what should I do?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team. We will be happy to assist you in tracking your package and resolving any issues that may have occurred during shipping.

4. My package arrived damaged, what should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by a damaged package. Please contact our customer service team within 48 hours of receiving your package and we will arrange for a replacement or refund.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to change the shipping address for you. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make this request. If your order has already been shipped, we unfortunately cannot change the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slj1229
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cvaccaro
  • bostonbelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • pamperedtara