• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Bridal Shower Gifts: Tips & Ideas

Yes, you can enter all of the c/c payments one after another on one order in PP. There is no limit to how many you can enter on one order.
Can you tell me how you do the shipping on your bridal showers? The bride lives too far for me or the host to deliver. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Well, if the products are for the bride, ship them to her!

pchockeymom said:
Well, if the products are for the bride, ship them to her!

Guests ordered products for themselves and for the bride on their order sheets.

If the bride lives in one state and the host is having at her house in another state, then the products guests purchase for the bride will need to be put on a separate order specifically for the bride. The products the guests get for them selves will go on an oder with their name. Then you have two options:
1: Direct ship the bride's orders to her, all other orders go to the host. If host specials/rewards are for the bride, well then she'll have to come pick them up!
2: Guests pay direct shipping for their personal orders and the bride's order goes to her, as the host, and the "guest" order full of the items guest pay for for the bride.

Of course, a third option would be: the host could have everything sent to her, guest orders and bride's orders/gifts, get all the guests' their orders, then the bride can figure out how to get her gifts.

No matter what you do, SOMEONE'S paying direct shipping! Well, unless you go with option 3.

I'm going with option 2. The problem is, I didn't think of this BEFORE the shower :(.
Thanks for all your help!! :)

pchockeymom said:
2: Guests pay direct shipping for their personal orders and the bride's order goes to her, as the host, and the "guest" order full of the items guest pay for for the bride.

This option got me thinking. So, you have the bride as "host", the guests on separate direct ship orders", and ... this is the part I'm interpreting ... another separate guest order with direct ship for the bride, but put ALL the items everyone is buying for her on this one order?

I really like that idea. And then it would help with shipping costs only paying one $5.25 fee for the brides orders. So can you just look at the new balance after each person orders and enter a c/c amount for that? String all the c/c payments one after another? Is there a limit to how many you can enter on one order in PP?

1. How long does it typically take for bridal shower gifts to be shipped?

The shipping time for bridal shower gifts can vary depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. Keep in mind that weekends and holidays may affect shipping times.

2. Can I have my bridal shower gift shipped directly to the bride's address?

Yes, you can choose to have your gift shipped directly to the bride's address by entering her shipping information at checkout. This is a great option for out-of-town guests or if you won't be able to attend the bridal shower in person.

3. Is gift wrapping available for bridal shower gifts?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. You can select the gift wrapping option at checkout and include a personalized message for the bride-to-be. Our gift wrapping includes a beautiful box, ribbon, and tissue paper for a special touch.

4. Can I track my order once it has been shipped?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package and see the estimated delivery date. Please note that tracking information may not be available for international orders.

5. What should I do if my gift arrives damaged?

In the rare case that your gift arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that the bride receives a replacement gift as soon as possible. We take great care in packaging our products, but accidents can happen during the shipping process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • cheflk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hindy