• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Pans for Home Show Customers: Questions Answered

In summary, replacement pans are available for purchase for most Pampered Chef products. The delivery time for replacement pans may vary and they are typically shipped within 2-3 business days. To determine the correct replacement pan, check the product number or name on the original pan or consult with your consultant. Replacement pans are not covered under the warranty, but can be purchased at a discounted price. If a replacement pan does not fit, it can be returned within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
So do I have to call HO and request replacement pans be sent to the customers who ordered them?? I just got a letter and bamboo tongs in the mail ( I hosted a show back in March) and it said to have the customers call for a refund, replacement, or exchange. So that made me think they aren't going to just send them new pans on their own. Am I right?? I just am confused with the whole situation. Also are we supposed to be sending these pans back or no??

I gathered after reading the letter, that they are supposed to call HO back to receive a new one. But I am not sure about having to send the other one back?

I think the customer calls and there will be no need to send the old one back - they are offering a replacement, refund OR merchandise credit .

PamperedDor said:
I think the customer calls and there will be no need to send the old one back - they are offering a replacement, refund OR merchandise credit .

Well I only have 3 customers who ordered them, so I was just going to call it in for them.

For the ones who haven't gotten them yet, their orders are on backorder and they will be sent the new ones when they are available. For people who have already received them, they can request a replacement, refund or merch. credit. HTH!

1. Can I purchase replacement pans for my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, replacement pans are available for purchase for most Pampered Chef products. You can contact your consultant or visit our website to order replacement pans.

2. How long will it take for my replacement pan to arrive?

The delivery time for replacement pans may vary depending on your location and product availability. Typically, replacement pans are shipped within 2-3 business days and can take up to 7-10 business days to arrive.

3. How do I know which replacement pan to order?

You can identify the correct replacement pan by checking the product number or name on your original pan. This information can be found on the bottom or side of the pan. If you are unsure, your consultant can assist you in determining the correct replacement pan.

4. Are replacement pans covered under the warranty?

Replacement pans are not covered under the warranty. However, they can be purchased at a discounted price if your product is still under warranty. Contact your consultant for more information on warranty coverage and replacement pan pricing.

5. Can I return a replacement pan if it does not fit my product?

If you have ordered the wrong replacement pan, you can return it for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. The pan must be in its original packaging and in new, unused condition. Contact your consultant for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • jrb0328