• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Aha! Moments and Ideas from the National Conference

In summary, National Conference provides a space for participants to share aha! moments, and offers new products and services that can benefit participants and their teams.
image.jpg

Let me know if I forgot any new products from the free for all list

Thanks for posting! I don't understand the veggie strip maker. Why wouldn't I just use my course cheese grater? Also, if someone is buying the simple slicer and this, might as well go for the mandoline instead. What are the medium and large lids for?

jcsmilez said:
Thanks for posting! I don't understand the veggie strip maker. Why wouldn't I just use my course cheese grater? Also, if someone is buying the simple slicer and this, might as well go for the mandoline instead. What are the medium and large lids for?
I think brownie pan and maybe square stoneware? Not really sure

otisbg said:
Now that everyone is home and resting, I have a question for those who attended....from what I understand it was quite a hike from one venue to the auditorium setting. Was there any sort of transportation assistance for those with disabilities? I really need to know this since the same location is being used next year. I was unable to attend this year for financial reasons but am planning to attend next year....however , I am orthopedicly challenged and have mobility issues. Please offer your thoughts before I get a psyched for next year and then cannot travel to all the sessions. TIA
Bumping

Becky Bechel said:
Any mention about Wedding Registry?
Yes. They're still working on that. It won't be any time soon.

I like the new logo. It's clean and simple. And, while it's similar to All Recipes, I don't think we're in danger of people confusing the two companies.

Rae, can you share info about how that Blade sharpener thing works? Also, what were they having in mind as being used in the new shallow microcooker? And what did they do to the Measure Mix and Pour in the update of it? Do you know what is in the new Gluten Free multi-purpose blend?

jcsmilez said:
The one thing that sold me in it is it is SO much safer than the course cheese grater. That thing is SHARP! The other thing is it goes both ways.
I'm just disappointed that they didn't think this through more. I would have liked to have seen one that makes it longer like others on the market. But the Spiral Slice can take care of that also.

jcsmilez said:
I'm in the FB group, EVernote for PC Rockstars. They just posted this link. They had a class at conference (that I'm sure was AWESOME). Here are the tools and notes from it. Evernote is an incredible, paperless way to keep your business organized and keep in contact with your customers. Check it out!https://www.evernote.com/shard/s643/sh/010d3f07-f7a7-4f21-b4cb-00b3fb2e939c/5648f538f5d30cc1
I tried to search to join that, but it must be a "secret" group... How do you join? I'm Diana Cover Porter on Facebook.Thanks!Di

Chozengirl said:
The one thing that sold me in it is it is SO much safer than the course cheese grater. That thing is SHARP! The other thing is it goes both ways.
I'm just disappointed that they didn't think this through more. I would have liked to have seen one that makes it longer like others on the market. But the Spiral Slice can take care of that also.
Just remember that it is not recommended for cheese.

I love the look of the new catalog. It's more like a magazine. The photos are excellent--really showing off the products. Though, I don't see the mission statement. Anyone find it?

jcsmilez said:
I'm in the FB group, EVernote for PC Rockstars. They just posted this link. They had a class at conference (that I'm sure was AWESOME). Here are the tools and notes from it. Evernote is an incredible, paperless way to keep your business organized and keep in contact with your customers. Check it out!https://www.evernote.com/shard/s643/sh/010d3f07-f7a7-4f21-b4cb-00b3fb2e939c/5648f538f5d30cc1
How do you join that group?

Sorry, I've been away and didn't realize it was a secret group. You have to be added by a FB friend that is already in the group. You can friend request me and send me a message and I'll add you. https://www.facebook.com/tristholden

I have someone wanting to sign up as a consultant (yay!!).. Can someone share what the new kits look like?

Does anyone know when we can begin ordering from the bundles in the 2015 Holiday Helper flyer? The product codes don't seem to be active yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates