• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Pampered Chef's September Specials Unlimited and Valid for Any Seasonings?

In summary, the September specials for Pampered Chef include a free kitchen tool with a purchase of $75 or more, a 20% discount on select cookware sets, and a special on the Deluxe Cooking Blender. These specials will be available for the entire month of September, while supplies last. They cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and there are restrictions on the free kitchen tool offer. To take advantage of these specials, customers can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website, making sure to add the special items to their cart before checking out.
Denarella
I know this has probably been covered a million times it was quicker to type this (from work, mind you) than to search the answer. As for the guest specials, is it ANY combination of any seasonings that are 2 for $10 or just the ones on the guest special flyers? And are these specials (cookbooks and seasonings) unlimited to guests? Thank you for pardoning my ignorance, just want to get it right....

Dena

Just the ones on the flyer.

jrstephens said:
Just the ones on the flyer.

Thank you so much!

And they are unlimited to guests. If someone wants to get their Christmas shopping done and order 20 books, they can!

, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the guest specials are not unlimited to guests. The 2 for $10 deal applies to specific seasonings that are listed on the guest special flyers. These flyers are usually available at parties or can be found on our website. It is important to note that the guest specials change every month, so make sure to check the current flyer for the most up-to-date deals. As for the cookbooks, they may also be included in the 2 for $10 deal, but again, it depends on the current guest specials. I hope this helps clear up any confusion. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What are the September specials for Pampered Chef?

The September specials for Pampered Chef include a free kitchen tool with a purchase of $75 or more, a 20% discount on select cookware sets, and a special on the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

2. How long do the September specials last?

The September specials will be available for the entire month of September, while supplies last.

3. Can I combine the September specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the September specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

4. Are there any restrictions on the free kitchen tool offer?

Yes, the free kitchen tool offer is only valid on select kitchen tools and is limited to one free item per order.

5. How can I take advantage of the September specials?

You can take advantage of the September specials by placing an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to add the special items to your cart before checking out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
sailorsarah