• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Specials Announcement: Stay Tuned for Exciting Deals!

In summary, the September specials for the company are usually announced and posted at the same time as the July Consultant news, but this year they may be announcing them at the Conference instead. The specials will only be revealed at the Conference and will be available in the Special Consultant News. It is uncertain if stoneware will be the featured special for September, but it has been in previous years and there is a chance to purchase the fall products at 50% off through incentives. The changeover kits at the end of July will contain new catalogs and paperwork.
littlebeans
When would they be letting us know what they are? I have a few people who are anxious to know. And I guess I am kind of surprised that May's is still there and Sept is not. Is there a general rule for when they post them?
Thanks!

Usually they would have posted it at the same time as our July Consultant news.... but I think they must be announcing the specials at Conference and that's why it's not updated?

They will let everyone know at conference but in the past Sept has been stoneware month but they could always change that this yr

I believe we are supposed to have a special edition Consultant Newsletter sent out, probably right after Conference #3 is underway.
With Conference on the horizon, they usually like to keep us in lots of suspense!! lol

Hope that helps,
Paula

LOL! Thanks! The people wanting the shows are expecting it to be the stoneware so I hope they don't change that up too much! LOL.

Be careful advertising Stoneware in September. In the 6+ yrs I've been doing this, stoneware in Sept was only in 2005 and 2006.

Ginny

Yeah, and they just had stoneware in February also.

We'll find the September specials in the Special Consultant News that we get at conference. If you aren't attending, you'll get the CN either in the mail or with your changeover box (can't remember which one).

Not advertising it. They just expect it to be that way too! I won't lose the bookings over it, but they are excited to see what comes for Septemeber.

pamperedgirl3 said:
We'll find the September specials in the Special Consultant News that we get at conference. If you aren't attending, you'll get the CN either in the mail or with your changeover box (can't remember which one).

Last year, we cheated on founded it on CC before the kits got to us for those of us that do not go to conference. It was up after conference was over on the last day.

Kitchen2u said:
Be careful advertising Stoneware in September. In the 6+ yrs I've been doing this, stoneware in Sept was only in 2005 and 2006.

Ginny
I unfortunately, respectfully disagree with this. This will be my 9th September with the company and Stoneware has always been the special in September. I know it has always been the host special and I think it's been the guest special too, not positive about that one, but I do know that it has been the host special every year. May not have always been the greatest but it's always been featured in the host special. And even when they do a stone special in Jan or Feb, it's also been in Sept.
I'm not saying it can't change but I have never seen it NOT be in Septmember. I don't know how we can be remembering something different but I know that it's been the host special for every Sept. since at least 1999.
:)

jrstephens said:
....before the kits got to us for those of us that do not go to conference.
We don't actually get fall products without buying them do we?? Or through incentives? I'm sorry if that sounds dumb, I just don't know! We have to buy any of the new stuff right???

littlebeans said:
We don't actually get fall products without buying them do we?? Or through incentives? I'm sorry if that sounds dumb, I just don't know! We have to buy any of the new stuff right???

If you don't earn the fall products, you'll have to buy them if you want them. Jennifer was talking about the changeover kits we'll get at then end of July. It will have a small supply of new catalogs and some other new paperwork.

You have a chance to buy the fall winter prodcts in pkgs at 50% off I already told my DH I was buyong them since I was 400 away from level 2

pamperedgirl3 said:
If you don't earn the fall products, you'll have to buy them if you want them. Jennifer was talking about the changeover kits we'll get at then end of July. It will have a small supply of new catalogs and some other new paperwork.

I was talking about the change over kits. Sorry to get anyone's hopes up.

Hey! That still works for me! LOL

MissChef said:
I unfortunately, respectfully disagree with this. This will be my 9th September with the company and Stoneware has always been the special in September. I know it has always been the host special and I think it's been the guest special too, not positive about that one, but I do know that it has been the host special every year. May not have always been the greatest but it's always been featured in the host special. And even when they do a stone special in Jan or Feb, it's also been in Sept.
I'm not saying it can't change but I have never seen it NOT be in Septmember. I don't know how we can be remembering something different but I know that it's been the host special for every Sept. since at least 1999.

Sorry folks, Cathy is right...I was thinking the February deal...sorry!

Ginny

Kitchen2u said:
Sorry folks, Cathy is right...I was thinking the February deal...sorry!

Ginny
I thought I was loosing my mind!! But I have a pretty sharp memory! My hubby hates that!:p 17 years and I can tell you about things in our first year that makes people stare at me in wonderment!:p :eek: :eek: !
Now I do agree with that only being in February a couple of times! They did have it also in my 2nd January! I remember because that fall is when they released all the New Traditions and my best friend earned all of the just released ones for free!:)

I'm new and this is my first "change over", What is the change over kit and do we have to pay for it?

The change over kit comes with some catalogs, sample order forms, theme show folder, and a DVD about the new products usually, the new season's best, and maybe a few other things, including the order form to order more supplies. You are debited $6 for the shipping charge.

OK. Thanks. We get this in August?

We will either get it in late July or early August. Should see it billed in you commission check on the 8th, probably Sept 8 but could be August 8 too:)

I can't wait for change over! :)

I seem to remember the date July 19 being mentioned. And I think it is when you'll receive the new consultant news with fall specials or maybe it's when things will be on PC website. So much info at conference, I could be totally off.

Hi all... just returning home from an absolutely fabulous trip to Chicago and counting the days until we can all discuss everything... keeping my mouth shut is difficult but I'm gonna do it! :)

I would not plan on Stoneware for Sept cause they are always changing things. Dont forget New catalog may bring a new host special
All we can do is wait till the end od wave 3 and we will find out the 60 & off products for Sept and Oct ect

I won't tell you what the September special is, but I will let you know it is not what you would expect.

cmdtrgd said:
I won't tell you what the September special is, but I will let you know it is not what you would expect.

HA HA HA HA!!!

Just plain evil :)

Well....The way it worked for 9 years may not be the same as always. You all know Home Office loves to mix things up now and again. I was in Wave 1 and to save you all some major anxiety, NO, it is NOT stoneware. That's all I will say. However you will NOT be disappointed.
Now, as for the other stuff, change over will commence on the 19th. There are something like 2 sperate shippings. If you did not go to conference, the PC News will ship with your change over kit. Directors and above get their change over stuff shipped out first. (Paperwork, new theme info and the sample and supply order forms.) Consultants will have theirs shipped by the end of the month. I think it was the 29th. You may not get it until the first week in August. Any products earned via the June and July sell-a-thons will start shipping shortly after confernece. Also, a very big word of advise, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TWO JULY SHOWS TO SUBMIT, FIND THEM! to get the new piece of cookware! You will NOT want to let this one go by without a major fight!

Last edited:
If you really read my previous post, you will understand.....ohmmmmmmmmm.

Half way to Advanced what Kate?Advanced alzhimers?
Sorry that statement is a little fun to twist!

I'm all for a good puzzle -- I'm sure I'll wake up in the middle of the night thinking of this. THANKS KATE!

Just came back last night from conference and all I can say is your going to be very suprised and VERY HAPPY about the upcoming specials!!

WALKED AS A NEW DIRECTOR AND LOVED IT!!!

Halfway to Advanced Director - although I do need to change that. The director I promoted had to resign due to severe health problems - she is lucky to be alive.

MissChef said:
Well, sorry to disappoint you, but PC has been having fun shaking things up lately. Breaking tradition. Keeping "it" exciting.

And won't everyone be surprised this year!!!

I was on wave one for my first conference!

can't wait until everyone finds out!!!!

September host special is AWESOME! But it isn't stoneware!

22 more hours before we can spill the beans....

Time is going sooooo slow!!!!! not trying to wish my life away but you know it's just killing me!!!

I Wanna Know!!!!

Didn't got to conferenceAnd you all are killing me with the surprise! If anyone wants to PM me or e-mail at [email protected] I would love to know.

I'm guessing it's NOT stoneware (from this thread). I'm guessing it might be cookware?! Or.....what I have a list of people waiting for is double host credits - which we haven't done yet this year. My September would be flowing over on double credits.

Isn't it already in everyones Consultant Corner??? I saw it on mine this morning around 10 am. !!!

Ya'll should go check!!

Both September and October are there under guest specials. The September host special is two pages!!

When will they be announcing the September specials?

The September specials will be announced on the first day of September.

Why is May's special still available and September's is not?

The availability of specials varies and depends on the promotion schedule set by Pampered Chef. It is not unusual for a previous month's special to still be available while the upcoming month's special is not yet announced.

Is there a general rule for when they post the specials?

Pampered Chef typically posts their monthly specials on the first day of the month. However, this may vary depending on the schedule and promotions planned for that month.

When will we know what the September specials are?

The September specials will be announced on the first day of September. Stay tuned for exciting deals!

I have people asking about the specials, can you give me a hint?

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any information about the upcoming specials until they are officially announced by Pampered Chef. We appreciate your excitement and encourage you to stay tuned for the official announcement on the first day of September.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • babywings76