• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you Ready for the September Pampered Chef Specials and Host Rewards?

In summary, the September specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on select kitchen tools, cookware sets, and food items. These specials will be available starting on September 1st and will continue through the end of the month. There is no minimum purchase requirement, but certain offers may have a minimum purchase amount. These specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions, and to take advantage of them, simply shop online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The discounted prices will automatically be applied at checkout.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
The host special ROCKS!!!

I may have to host my own show that month! LOL

I'm hosting in August AND September! LOL

Can you share what they are...they won't be posting ours (Canada) until August 8th but usually they are the same...Thanks

Can't tell without giving out some spoilers!

Ok, thanks for letting me know

Brenda.the.chef said:
I'm hosting in August AND September! LOL

Same here!!

1. What are the September specials for Pampered Chef?

The September specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on select kitchen tools, cookware sets, and food items. There are also special offers for host rewards and guest specials.

2. When will the September specials be available?

The September specials will be available starting on September 1st and will continue through the end of the month.

3. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the September specials?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the September specials. However, certain offers may have a minimum purchase amount to be eligible.

4. Can I combine the September specials with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the September specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only one offer can be applied per order.

5. How can I take advantage of the September specials?

To take advantage of the September specials, simply shop online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The discounted prices will automatically be applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Christine
  • kam