• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Specials and July Recruiting Specials

In summary, the current September specials at Pampered Chef include discounted products, limited edition items, and bonus offers for hosting a party or joining as a consultant. They cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. To take advantage of the July recruiting specials, simply sign up to become a consultant in July. These specials are only available for new consultants, but current consultants also receive regular incentives and rewards throughout the year.
baychef
Silver Member
Oh Kam????? Have some specials for you! When you get time and THANK YOU!!!! Words seem so little but if it helps...Carolyn is a ROCK STAR with PC!! So your flyers help! My show average last month was $978 so I would say they are working!

Attachments

• mkt447-072015us-septhostflyer-julyaugcn.pdf
    288 KB · Views: 678
  • mkt454-072015us-septguestflyer-julyaugcn.pdf
    242.6 KB · Views: 1,462
  • mkt910-072015us-newconsltflyer-july.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 879
Thank you for these! I will work on the updated flyers ASAP.:)

Kam can you pm me your email so I can log it into my home email? Thanks a bunch!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing the September and July specials with us. I'm so glad to hear that you've had such success with your shows and that the flyers have been helpful. I couldn't agree more - Carolyn is definitely a ROCK STAR with PC! Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

1. What are the current September specials?

The current September specials vary depending on the month, but they typically include discounted products, limited edition items, and bonus offers for hosting a party or joining as a consultant. Check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date specials.

2. Can I combine the September specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, our September specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, they are already discounted and offer great value on our products.

3. How do I take advantage of the July recruiting specials?

To take advantage of our July recruiting specials, simply sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant during the month of July. You will receive exclusive bonuses and rewards, such as free products and extra income, as you build your business with us.

4. Are the July recruiting specials available for current consultants?

Our July recruiting specials are only available for new consultants who sign up during the month of July. However, we offer regular incentives and rewards for our current consultants as well.

5. Can I still receive the July recruiting specials if I sign up after July?

Unfortunately, our July recruiting specials are only available for new consultants who sign up during the month of July. However, we offer regular incentives and rewards for our consultants throughout the year, so there are always opportunities to earn bonuses and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies