• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September and October Host and Guest in One

In summary, in order to earn the "September and October Host and Guest in One" rewards, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the months of September and October and have at least one guest book and hold their own party in the following months. Being both a host and a guest in one party allows you to earn double the rewards, including the usual host rewards and the guest rewards for making a purchase at the party. These rewards can be combined, meaning you will receive both the 10% host discount and the 15% guest discount on your total purchase. There are no restrictions on the products you can choose with your double rewards, and if you are unable to hold a party in the following months, you can still earn
pamperedchefdudeky
Thought I'd put Sept and Oct in one and see how it went over. Let me know if I need to tweak it.

Attachments

• Sept & Oct host and guest.pdf
    229.3 KB · Views: 437
  • Sept & Oct host and guest.doc
    819 KB · Views: 472
Looks good. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. Could you please put an attachment showing Sept. host and guest specials separate from October? I like it, but may be a little hard to read for some. Thank you, Karen

They are individually posted under the month title..Sept. host and guest...

pamperedchefdudeky said:
Thought I'd put Sept and Oct in one and see how it went over. Let me know if I need to tweak it.
This is a great space saver! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks a bunch!!!! I love the ink saving with these kinds!
Schel

It's great having them both on one page!

Thanks! I like having the specials handy.

Not a problem. I will try and do these like I do the monthly host and guest specials.

1. How can I earn the "September and October Host and Guest in One" rewards?

In order to earn the "September and October Host and Guest in One" rewards, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the months of September and October and have at least one guest book and hold their own party in the following months.

2. What are the benefits of being both a host and a guest in one party?

Being both a host and a guest in one party allows you to earn double the rewards! You will receive the usual host rewards for hosting a party and also the guest rewards for making a purchase at the party.

3. Can I combine my rewards from being a host and a guest in one party?

Yes, you can combine your rewards from being a host and a guest in one party. This means you will receive both the 10% host discount and the 15% guest discount on your total purchase.

4. Are there any restrictions on the products I can choose with my double rewards?

No, there are no restrictions on the products you can choose with your double rewards. You can select any products from our catalog or website.

5. Can I still earn the "September and October Host and Guest in One" rewards if I am unable to hold a party in the following months?

Unfortunately, in order to earn the "September and October Host and Guest in One" rewards, you must have a guest book and hold their own party in the following months. If this is not possible, you can still earn the regular host rewards for hosting a party in September or October.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • robin stone
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
vgibsonrn