• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Sending Invites and Creating Guest Lists | Helpful Advice

In summary, the expert suggests that if the host does not have a guest list ready by the given deadline, they should send a reminder or offer a gift to incentivize the list submission. They also suggest that if the host cannot get the guest list by the deadline, they should offer a small gift to the list participants in order to motivate them to return it.
riggs62
I have been trying to send out invites for my hosts. Yet I'm having a problem getting guest lists from my hosts. Any advice?

Do you give them a deadline? My hosts have been great about it, so far. My latest one I almost had to send out a reminder (I gave her a Friday deadline) but she came through on Sunday (I had been sick anyway) so I was able to get invites out on Monday and she secured her date with me. I also let my hosts know that their guest list is what secures their date. So, if they're motivated to have their show, they'll get me their list. I had my doubts about the process but so far, it's been pretty great. I print out their show info for the post cards, handwrite the addresses and mail them out so I know they've gone out, if they're returned for any reason, they come back to me and I always give them extras so they can still hand out some invites to folks they see but that guest list... that's gold.

I only give the guest list 3-ply (PC order form) at the show. (host packet when I get the guests list). I asked for it back within 4 days. (even if the show is booked several months out. I find that they are excited to have a show, and they give my the list right away and the list is complete. I will drive to pick up ( if close to me) otherwise they mail me the list.

Have you tried offering a small gift for the list returned? Definitely give a short time to get the list back. No more than 4 days, otherwise it will drag out.

I offer a $20 bonus at their show (more free product for them, costs me between $12-15 depending on their discount) if they return a list I give with 50 blanks, with at least 35-40 contacts with 2 ways of reaching them (mail email, email phone, mail phone). I promise to never contact their friends again unless they ask me to, and have had great success with those who take me up on it.

I've offered gifts for returning the list....but I think my problem is not setting a deadline. I will change that in my next show. Let's see how it goes. Thanks for the advice!

I offer a $20 extra incentive for 40 names - this must include their email, address and phone number. From that info. I do an EVITE first. Then I mail the invitations and finally I make a reminder call. Takes more time but I reap the benefits in sales/attendance and holding the show date.

Quick question. Do you ladies pay the postage AND give a gift?

I pay the postage, but I only offer a Mini Serving Spatula for 40 names with addresses' and just recently I've added phone number. Then I have the contact info for outside orders.

1. How do I create a guest list for my event?

To create a guest list for your event, start by determining the purpose and theme of your event. This will help you narrow down the type of guests you want to invite. Next, make a list of all the people you want to invite, including their names and contact information. You can also consider using a digital platform or app to help you manage and organize your guest list.

2. What is the best way to send invites?

The best way to send invites is through a combination of methods. This can include sending physical invitations through the mail, creating a Facebook event, and sending personalized emails or text messages. Be sure to include all the necessary information, such as the date, time, location, and any other important details about the event.

3. How far in advance should I send out invites?

It is recommended to send out invites at least 4-6 weeks before the event. This will give your guests enough time to RSVP and make any necessary arrangements to attend. For larger events or events that require travel, consider sending invites even earlier, such as 2-3 months in advance.

4. Should I include a RSVP date on the invites?

Yes, it is important to include a RSVP date on the invites. This will give your guests a deadline to respond by and help you better plan for the event. Be sure to also provide multiple ways for guests to RSVP, such as through email, phone, or an online form.

5. How many guests should I invite?

The number of guests you invite will depend on the type of event and your budget. It is important to carefully consider the size of your venue and any limitations or restrictions before finalizing your guest list. You may also want to consider creating a B-list of guests in case some of your initial invites are unable to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Malinda Klein