• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seasons Best Recipes: New & Unique Dishes!

But it's also a great reminder that these recipes are popular and worth repeating!In summary, Attached are the recipes from the new Seasons Best, with a total of 8 repeats from previous seasons. These recipes are highly rated and worth trying out, especially the desserts which have been a crowd favorite. Happy cooking!
heather223
Gold Member
Attached are the recipes from the new Seasons Best. The only ones that are not included are the recipes that are repeats. Enjoy!! :chef:

Attachments

• SB Appetizers.pdf
    982.6 KB · Views: 902
  • SB Main Dishes.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 555
  • SB Desserts.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 573
you are the best
thanks
karlene

Awesome! Thanks bunches!

heather223 said:
Attached are the recipes from the new Seasons Best. The only ones that are not included are the recipes that are repeats. Enjoy!! :chef:

I HEART you! :):love:

Thanks Heather! I want to try these out at home. My husband loves it when there are new recipes. He loves being the guinea pig!

Thanks so much!! Can't wait to start trying them out!!

Thank you so, so much, I have been dying to see these. You rock!

Thanks so much! Oooohh, I can't wait to try some of those. I was all ready to write down what ones looked really good, then my list became too long! They all sound great!

Heather, THANK YOU!!!

Now, can someone tell me why I'm always especially drawn to the desserts???

I've sworn off sweets, but how am I going to try these at home without eating some :D??

AnnieBee said:
Now, can someone tell me why I'm always especially drawn to the desserts???

I've sworn off sweets, but how am I going to try these at home without eating some :D??

Annie I feel you on this one!! I swore off sweets and now this??

Thanks for sharing!!!:)

Ohhhhhh thank you, that all looks very yummy, can't wait to try them.

Thanks! I've been curious about them.

Thanks for posting these!! I can't wait to try some of those desserts!!

thank you, thank you, thank you! You're the BESTEST!!!

You are all very welcome. Have fun trying them.

There are 8 repeats in the this new SBRC. Anyone else find that a bit much? I know it's because they really wanted to focus on the main meals at $2, but still.-Smoky Buffalo Chicken Wings (F/W 08)
-Quiche Lorraine Tartlets (S/S 08)
-Casbah Chicken and Couscous (S/S 08)
-Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad (S/S 08, F/W 08)
-Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet (F/W 07, S/S 08)
-Crusty French Bread Pizza Bites (F/W 08)
-Summer Berry Shortcakes (S/S 08)
-Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries (S/S 08)

Thanks for sharing, I have been wanting to see this!!

leftymac said:
There are 8 repeats in the this new SBRC. Anyone else find that a bit much? I know it's because they really wanted to focus on the main meals at $2, but still.

-Smoky Buffalo Chicken Wings (F/W 08)
-Quiche Lorraine Tartlets (S/S 08)
-Casbah Chicken and Couscous (S/S 08)
-Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad (S/S 08, F/W 08)
-Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet (F/W 07, S/S 08)
-Crusty French Bread Pizza Bites (F/W 08)
-Summer Berry Shortcakes (S/S 08)
-Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries (S/S 08)

to some I'm sure it seems like a lot, but as a newbie, they are mostly new to me.

Annie,

I'm with you on the desserts! My hospitality cluster just did cook-a-thon and we made a bunch of the new recipes. The Chocolate-Caramel Pecan Cakes were m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m so-o good!!!!!! My new favorite!!

I love to bake but then I'll just eat it all. I mean, I'll wake up in the morning and if there's pie in the fridge that's what I'll want for breakfast. So, I usually don't keep chips or desserts around. What I do, is bake to my heart's content and take it to the faculty at my daughter's junior high. They gobble everything up and I only have to take home the empty plate. Even if it didn't turn out very good they're always lapping it up. I try to make something new once a week. My family and I get to try it and then it's out of the house. Works great!

leftymac said:
There are 8 repeats in the this new SBRC. Anyone else find that a bit much? I know it's because they really wanted to focus on the main meals at $2, but still.

8 repeats is actually about typical. There's usually a 2 to 1 ratio of new to returning recipes.

1. What makes the Seasons Best Recipes unique?

The Seasons Best Recipes cookbook features new and innovative dishes that are not found in any other Pampered Chef cookbooks. These recipes are specially curated by our team of chefs to showcase the best seasonal ingredients and flavors.

2. Are the recipes in the Seasons Best Recipes cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful cooking tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

3. Are the ingredients for the Seasons Best Recipes easy to find?

Most of the ingredients used in the Seasons Best Recipes can be found in your local grocery store. We strive to use common and readily available ingredients in all of our recipes to make cooking easier for our customers.

4. Can I make substitutions in the recipes if I have dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be versatile and customizable. You can make substitutions to fit your dietary needs or preferences without compromising the overall flavor and quality of the dish.

5. Can I purchase the Seasons Best Recipes cookbook online?

Yes, the Seasons Best Recipes cookbook is available for purchase on our website. You can also find it at select retail locations and through our independent consultants. It's a must-have for any home cook looking to add some new and delicious dishes to their repertoire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • ghosking1856
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies