• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seasonal Invitation for Home Office Holiday Events

In summary, Seasonal Invitation is a collection of products from Pampered Chef that changes four times a year to align with each season. These products are curated to work together and make meal prep and entertaining easier. While they can be purchased individually, it is recommended to purchase the entire collection. These products are only available for specific seasons, so it is best to take advantage of them while they are available. Additionally, you can host a Seasonal Invitation party and earn free and discounted products while learning about and trying out the latest seasonal products.
pkd09
Silver Member
In the past Home Office always had a holiday invitation on CC but this year I do not see it....am I missing it? I always loved using that as my "seasonal" invitation for shows.

The 2nd one is it!!! Thank you so very much. Where did you find it on CC? I looked everywhere.

On the Beta site, click the link 'holiday inspiration....' under "What's new for you" then it was on the right column under "supporting materials"

I can't find it. Is it still there? Holiday is one choice and inspiration is another. Can't find "what's new for you" under either of these.

1. What is Seasonal Invitation?

Seasonal Invitation is a collection of products from Pampered Chef that are curated specifically for each season. These products are designed to help you create delicious and festive meals and treats for any occasion.

2. How often does the Seasonal Invitation collection change?

The Seasonal Invitation collection changes four times a year to align with each season. This allows us to offer new and exciting products that are perfect for the current season.

3. Can I purchase Seasonal Invitation products individually?

Yes, you can purchase Seasonal Invitation products individually. However, we highly recommend purchasing the entire collection as it is curated to work together and make meal prep and entertaining easier.

4. Are the Seasonal Invitation products only for specific seasons?

Yes, the Seasonal Invitation products are designed for specific seasons and may not be available outside of that season. We recommend taking advantage of the collection while it is available to ensure you have all the necessary tools for seasonal cooking and entertaining.

5. Can I host a Seasonal Invitation party?

Yes, you can host a Seasonal Invitation party and earn free and discounted products. Our consultants will help you plan a fun and interactive party where you and your guests can learn about and try out the latest seasonal products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies