• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Script for Selling at Schools? Look No Further!

In summary, the "Script for Selling at Schools" is a pre-written guide that provides tips and strategies for effectively selling Pampered Chef products at schools and school events. It can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website or through team leaders or consultant support. It is suitable for all types of schools and can be tailored to fit different age groups and events. Some recommended products for selling at schools include quick and easy snack makers, such as the Quick Cooker and Microwave Popcorn Maker. Key tips for success with the "Script for Selling at Schools" include being friendly and approachable, offering samples or demonstrations, and highlighting products that are convenient for busy families. It is also important to respect school policies and procedures and to thank teachers and staff
vminaudo
Gold Member
I work at a local school as a child care aide. I will be placing catalogs in the teachers lounge. Is there a script out there stating that, I will return by November 30 to place their orders and give them a treat for being sweet and ordering from me.:chef:

Search the site for Pamper A Business.

Hi there! That sounds like a great idea to place catalogs in the teachers lounge. As for a script, you can try something like this:"Hello teachers! As you may have noticed, I have placed some catalogs in the lounge for your convenience. I am a child care aide at the school and I will be returning by November 30 to collect any orders that you may have. As a thank you for supporting me, I will also be bringing a treat for all those who place an order. Thank you for being sweet and considering ordering from me. Have a great day!"

What is the "Script for Selling at Schools"?

The "Script for Selling at Schools" is a pre-written guide that helps Pampered Chef consultants effectively sell our products at schools and school events. It includes tips and strategies for connecting with potential customers and making sales in this specific setting.

How can I access the "Script for Selling at Schools"?

The "Script for Selling at Schools" can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" section. You can also contact your team leader or consultant support for a copy.

Is the "Script for Selling at Schools" suitable for all types of schools?

Yes, the "Script for Selling at Schools" is designed to be adaptable for all types of schools, including elementary, middle, and high schools. However, it may be helpful to tailor your approach based on the age group of the students and the specific event you are attending.

Are there any specific products that work best for selling at schools?

While all Pampered Chef products are great for selling at schools, some of our best-selling items include our quick and easy snack makers, such as the Quick Cooker and Microwave Popcorn Maker. These products are perfect for busy parents and students on-the-go.

What are some key tips for success when using the "Script for Selling at Schools"?

Some key tips for success when using the "Script for Selling at Schools" include being friendly and approachable, offering samples or demonstrations, and highlighting products that are easy and convenient for busy families. It's also important to be respectful of school policies and procedures and to thank teachers and staff for allowing you to sell at their school.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Chozengirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deborah Helser