• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Script for Reminder Calls: Get Organized with Weekend Hosting

In summary, if you are calling someone and they don't answer or they are not willing to speak for a long time, you can try a script like this: "Hi, this is Beth, I'm the Pampered Chef Consultant doing Sally Host's show on this Saturday the 15th at her home in Anywhere. This is a reminder call for that show. If you can make it, please RSVP back to Sally so she has the right amount of food for the party. Hope to see you there!"
mrssyvo
I am going to make reminder calls for my weekend host this evening, does anyone have a script they use? I always get tongue tied with this, and end up sounding stupid!!!

Here is what I say, unless the person actually answers and has questions....

For messages left....
"Hi, this is Beth, I'm the Pampered Chef Consultant doing Sally Host's show on this Saturday the 15th at her home in Anywhere. This is a reminder call for that show encouraging you to attend and inviting you to bring a guest. The new fall catalog just came out so you'll be among the first to see it! If you can make it, please RSVP back to Sally so she has the right amount of food for the party. Hope to see you there!"

If I speak to the person, I shorten it a bit and then ask if they think they'll be able to make it. Often they give me only a maybe.

Also, you'll find with reminder calls that the person you are calling may have already spoken to the host and don't know why you are still calling. I say something like "oh, thanks for letting her know....just as long as she knows if you are comign or not, that's terrific."

If I speak to a person I will also make sure they know to ask the host for a catalog if they can't make it .....or refer to my website if they seem willing to speak longer.

I do try to keep the calls pretty short and compact even if I'm speaking with someone.

Thank you, looks great

Thanks for posting Beth, I too have trouble sometimes on the phone and it always good to hear what others say so you have an idea before you pick up that phone! ;)

Hi there! I completely understand your struggle with reminder calls. It can be nerve-wracking to make those calls and ensure that you are delivering the necessary information without sounding awkward or forgetful. Here is a simple script that I use for my reminder calls:"Hi, this is from Pampered Chef. I just wanted to remind you that your hosting party is coming up this weekend on [date and time]. Are you still able to host the party at your home? Great! I wanted to also confirm the guest list and any special requests for the party. Is there anything specific you would like me to focus on during the demonstration? Thank you so much for hosting, and I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend!"I hope this helps you with your reminder calls. Remember to stay calm and confident, and your host will appreciate the extra effort you put into making sure the party runs smoothly. Best of luck!

1. How do I access the script for reminder calls?

To access the script for reminder calls, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Resources" tab. From there, click on "Training and Tools" and then select "Scripts and Templates". The reminder call script will be available for download.

2. Is the script customizable for different types of parties/events?

Yes, the script for reminder calls is customizable to fit different types of parties or events. You can easily tailor the script to include specific details or instructions for your particular party or event.

3. How far in advance should I make reminder calls?

We recommend making reminder calls 2-3 days before the party or event. This gives your guests enough time to make any necessary arrangements and also serves as a gentle reminder.

4. Can I use the script for reminder calls for virtual events?

Yes, the script for reminder calls can be used for both in-person and virtual events. However, you may need to make slight adjustments depending on the format of your event.

5. What should I do if a guest cancels after a reminder call?

If a guest cancels after the reminder call, simply thank them for letting you know and ask if they would like to reschedule for a different date or if they would like to place an order separately. It's always a good idea to follow up with a personalized message or email to show your appreciation for their interest in your party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • babywings76