• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Catalog Show Save My Career Stats from Inactive Status?

In summary, Gina is a Senior Consultant that has been struggling since the economy took a dump. She is hopeful for the future as she has 2 shows in November.
heat123
Silver Member
Yeehaw! I was on the brink of losing my career stats but a catalog show pulled through and I will submit tonight at 8pm! :)

Been barely keeping afloat since last year but thank goodness, I'm still holding on by a thread! :chef:

Yay! Love those last-minute saves.

Yay! Way to go Heather:)

Gina M said:
Yay! Way to go Heather:)

Thanks ladies....

Hey G, I see you are still a Senior consultant still, how's that going for ya? Have you recruited anyone else?

woo hooo....what a relief!

Yes but I'm in the grey area of do I retire or try and hold on... with catalog shows that fall in my lap? I've been teetering for quite some time now and especially now with getting a new job. Life is soo busy, with 2 PT jobs, raising kids, being their taxiing and life in general. :eek: Some days I ask why I hold on? Yesterday I celebrated my 5th anniversary with PC, and my MOJO is not there anymore. :(
I will reconsider come november ;)

Hey Heather - I just celebrated 5 years in August - I know what you mean about the mojo. I'm still a senior consultant - my recruit Colleen totally rocks! She's incredibly consistent which is great and a good person as well. She's become a good friend. I haven't recruited anyone else as of yet - if I could clone Colleen I'd be a happy camper. Lately most of my shows have been very few on attendance so it's been hard getting out in front of enough people. Luckily I have 2 cooking and 1 catalog show in October and 2 cooking and 3 vendor events in November. So I'm still working my business!Good luck with your new job and your PC biz:)

Good for you Gina!
Since the economy took a DUMP, my biz has struggled tremendously. I never had to "Work my biz", all shows just booked themselves. So now I have no desire to try and "work it~" especially with my current life status. :p
I may have 2 shows in Nov. but that's about it. :(
My career may be up by year end? Will see?

1. What does it mean to be saved from inactive status?

Being saved from inactive status means that your account has been reactivated after a period of inactivity. This could be due to not placing any orders or not meeting the sales requirements for a certain period of time.

2. How can I prevent my account from becoming inactive?

To prevent your account from becoming inactive, it is important to consistently place orders and meet the sales requirements set by Pampered Chef. You can also reach out to your consultant for tips on how to stay active and successful in your business.

3. Will I lose my account and sales history if I become inactive?

No, your account and sales history will not be lost if you become inactive. However, you will not be able to access your account or receive any commission until you are reactivated.

4. How long does it take to be saved from inactive status?

The time it takes to be saved from inactive status can vary depending on the reason for inactivity. It is best to contact your consultant or Pampered Chef directly for more information on your specific situation.

5. Can I still receive commission if I am saved from inactive status?

Yes, once you are reactivated, you will be able to receive commission on any sales made during your inactive period. However, it is important to note that commission may be affected if you do not consistently meet the sales requirements in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pchefinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Adrian