• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Tax Questions: Wendy's Late Night Worry

In summary, the article "Consultant Tax Questions: Wendy's Late Night Worry" discusses tax questions that are relevant to consultants, particularly those related to Wendy's late night worry. It highlights the significance of this common concern and the types of tax questions that are addressed, including deductions, estimated taxes, and self-employment taxes. This article can benefit consultants who have questions or concerns about their taxes, and it also provides resources for further assistance, such as the IRS website and tax preparation software.
WendyAebi
I've been a consultant for less than a year so I haven't gone through a tax season yet. Last night something occurred to me just as I was about to fall asleep and it jolted me awake... Are we responsible for paying all the sales tax collected on our orders or does PC pay it?

Thanks so much for any information anyone has on this. I really don't think I'll be able to sleep until I know!!

Wendy
(siggy still in progress!)

I am no quit sure I understand your question. :confused: You should be charging a sales tax on all orders therefore paying that to PC when you submit your order. Tax is included in the total. Does that answer your question or did I miss the point?

Not to worry. You're guests are paying the sales tax to PC and PC then pays the taxes.

Thanks, Ann, that's what I was asking. Whew!!

Explain like I'm 2 years old!!You ladies are speaking code to me!!! :confused: I would have answered like the second posting, not knowing what in the world you meant about paying taxes. I understand we don't have to, but what did you mean to begin with?? I am not familiar with the tax stuff at all and would love to understand!!

I love to learn everyday and I am curious about this! TIA

When you make a purchase you are taxed. The business with whom you have made this purchase is collecting and temporarily holding this sales tax for the government. Then at the end of each month the business calculates how much sales tax they have collected for that month from the daily sales reciepts then sends that collected monies on to the Department of Revenue.

Hope that clarifies for you! :D

Lee Anne

What is the topic of "Consultant Tax Questions: Wendy's Late Night Worry"?

The topic of this article is about tax questions that consultants may have, specifically related to Wendy's late night worry.

What is the significance of Wendy's late night worry?

Wendy's late night worry refers to a common concern that consultants have about their taxes, particularly during the late hours of the night when they may be working on their taxes.

What type of tax questions are discussed in this article?

This article discusses various tax questions that are relevant to consultants, such as deductions, estimated taxes, and self-employment taxes.

Who can benefit from reading this article?

Consultants who have questions or concerns about their taxes can benefit from reading this article, as it provides helpful information and guidance on common tax issues.

Are there any resources provided for further assistance with tax questions?

Yes, the article includes links to helpful resources such as the IRS website and tax preparation software that can assist with answering tax questions and filing taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twoeyes
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
twoeyes
Replies
Views
monica_sweetconsultant
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies