• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Place Order for Fall/Winter Receipts with $4.75 Shipping

In summary, the deadline for placing an order for Fall/Winter receipts is September 30th. The shipping cost for this order is $4.75. Unfortunately, orders cannot be placed after the deadline. There are no special discounts or promotions available, but bulk orders are eligible for discounts. Orders typically take 5-7 business days to arrive after being placed and shipped. Extra time may be needed during busy seasons.
melindagilbert
I am trying to place my paper supply order in. Does anyone know which is the correct order for the Fall/Winter Receipts with the $4.75 Shipping? Is it the KW 21?

Yes. Those are the ones you want. They are the ones on the Fall/Winter Supply list.

Thank You-Thank You-Thank You :)

you realize you wll get a free pack of reciepts? Every season with your first supply order, they throw in a free pack of receipts. If you order a pack, you will receive two. If you don't order any, you will still receive one. I'm still using my $4.25 shipping receipts. I just mark on the receipts the correct shipping. I hate to waste perfectly good receipts...

i just mark mine too....

Yup I know- Thank you! I have a catalog party for over 100 people and need a ton of receipts! A local business is getting a new office with a new kitchen, and there are over 100 people that work there! They want to take the Host Rewards and get new items for their kitchen :)

When will I get a pack of receipts? I got a box of catalogs but I don't see any receipts.

Teresa LM said:
When will I get a pack of receipts? I got a box of catalogs but I don't see any receipts.

You get 50 free receipts with your first supply order of the season. The receipts were not with the pre-orders though. When you buy them you get 100, btw.

OK, thanks! I need to get paid so that I can do a little shopping. ;)

Just realized today that while I've been using the right ones I still have ones that say $4.25. Need to dig them out and change them to $4.75 and get rid of them.

1. What is the deadline for placing an order for Fall/Winter receipts?

The deadline for placing an order for Fall/Winter receipts is September 30th.

2. How much is the shipping cost for this order?

The shipping cost for this order is $4.75.

3. Can I place an order for Fall/Winter receipts after the deadline?

Unfortunately, orders for Fall/Winter receipts cannot be placed after the September 30th deadline. Please plan accordingly.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for this order?

At this time, there are no special discounts or promotions available for orders of Fall/Winter receipts with $4.75 shipping. However, we do offer discounts for bulk orders.

5. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Orders typically take 5-7 business days to arrive after they have been placed and shipped. Please allow extra time for processing and shipping during busy seasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • gussey30
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein