• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Made Easy: The Ultimate Guest Sheet!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a guest sheet for the Berry Spinner, with tips and suggestions for use. One person shared a file from CC and another mentioned a recording and their personal experience with the product. The conversation also touched on using the spinner for delicate items and a funny story involving a fly. One person mentioned finding out about the product's speed in the product info sheet, while another shared their experience with a cheaper version of the spinner at a store.
ChefPaulaB
Does anyone have a guest sheet made up for this... like something to give to a guest that buys it with tips and suggestions and lots of uses? TIA!!!

Here's a file I got from here.

Attachments

• Salad spinner scripts and ideas.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 468
Go to CC and download from National conference "Be a master Seller2 nat 08" She does a fabulous job of selling the Berry Spinner!!!!!

It moves at 13 MPH. Just a little trivia I came across lately.

Thanks... I have listened to the recording and I have the spinner and am a big fan... I just wanted something to throw in with one that I sold (needed it real quick and didn't have time to type anything up). Sorry about the misunderstanding, but thanks for the tips (hadn't heard about the 13 mph before!) I'll work on making a flyer of some sort to put with them with all of the extra uses that people have come up with. Won't be able to work on it for a while though... when I do I'll share.

It can be used to dry hand washed delicates / pantyhose

Rae - I love that little bit of trivia!!!! And should I ask how you found that out????

I always tell my customers my own true story - not that I'm trying to gross them out - but that it truly did happen to me. I bought bagged, mixed lettuce for dinner and had my daughter use the spinner (that's her job and she LOVES it!). So she rinsed the lettuce and then put it into the spinner, did her thing, we took the lettuce out and put it into the big dots bowl (I'm a dots FREAK!!!) and right as I was getting ready to pour out the water, I noticed something in it.....upon taking a closer look, it was a teeny-tiny baby fly!!!!!! No kidding!!! GROOOOOOSSSSSSS!:yuck: I just keep thinking of all of the years before I had the spinner and how many times I might have ingested a little extra protein. Nasty.:eek:

c00p said:
Rae - I love that little bit of trivia!!!! And should I ask how you found that out????

I always tell my customers my own true story - not that I'm trying to gross them out - but that it truly did happen to me. I bought bagged, mixed lettuce for dinner and had my daughter use the spinner (that's her job and she LOVES it!). So she rinsed the lettuce and then put it into the spinner, did her thing, we took the lettuce out and put it into the big dots bowl (I'm a dots FREAK!!!) and right as I was getting ready to pour out the water, I noticed something in it.....upon taking a closer look, it was a teeny-tiny baby fly!!!!!! No kidding!!! GROOOOOOSSSSSSS!:yuck: I just keep thinking of all of the years before I had the spinner and how many times I might have ingested a little extra protein. Nasty.:eek:

It's in the product info sheet on CC.

Duh!!! Guess I should read those things.......

I don't give my customers a hand-out but I tell them that it is super easy to do (my 3 year old DD loves to do it! -and I let the guests try it). Pump the handle a few times to get it spinning but pushing the black button for the brake will release the most amount of water. The small basket can be used for fresh berries and herbs, while the larger basket can be used for spinach or lettuce, hamburger, or pasta. The clear bowl is beautiful enough to serve your salad in or use as a fruit bowl on your table. Plus it is a great reason to host a show and get it for free or 50% off!

Originally Posted by c00p View Post

ChefBeckyD said:
It's in the product info sheet on CC.

I don't remember that from the product info. My upline shared it at recent training.

I was just at Wal-Mart and guess what? They had a dinky one on sale for $10 with other gagets. Of course ... it will totally fall apart and has no guarantee.

1. What is "Hosting Made Easy: The Ultimate Guest Sheet!"?

"Hosting Made Easy: The Ultimate Guest Sheet!" is a handy tool created by Pampered Chef to help you plan and organize your next hosting event. It includes a guest list, menu planner, shopping list, and more.

2. How can I access the Ultimate Guest Sheet?

The Ultimate Guest Sheet is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also receive it for free by hosting a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales.

3. Can I customize the guest sheet to my specific needs?

Yes, the Ultimate Guest Sheet is designed to be customizable. You can add or remove sections, edit the categories, and personalize it to fit your hosting style.

4. Is the Ultimate Guest Sheet only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the Ultimate Guest Sheet can be used for any type of hosting event, whether it's a Pampered Chef party or a dinner party with friends. It is a versatile tool for any type of gathering.

5. Are there any tips or instructions included with the Ultimate Guest Sheet?

Yes, the Ultimate Guest Sheet comes with a guide that provides tips and suggestions for using the sheet effectively. It also includes a sample menu and shopping list to help you get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
straitfan