• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the upcoming half-price choices for S/S Hosts in the catalog?

It depends on her availability and your inventory at the time.Good question Ann. With all of the other information flying out there I didn't think about the half-price combos. I'm with Mama Chef and can't imagine that they would take off the cookware but it would be interesting to see what else they might change.There are 6 half-price combos in the new catalog: exec cookware sets; grill pan and grill press; scraper collection; knives; and I don't remember the others, sorry. And my new catalog is downstairs - I'm on my way to bed. We had a "business meeting" in the room until the wee hours of the morning and I'm sleep deprived!
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
Any news as to what the host half-price choices in the catalog will be? Will they still be able to get both sets (together) of the Executive Cookware at half-price as a single choice?

I'd be surprised if they changed that...cookware is often a huge host draw. I could be wrong, but I'd be they'd keep that one on there!

Good question Ann. With all of the other information flying out there I didn't think about the half-price combos. I'm with Mama Chef and can't imagine that they would take off the cookware but it would be interesting to see what else they might change.

There are 6 half-price combos in the new catalog: exec cookware sets; grill pan and grill press; scraper collection; knives; and I don't remember the others, sorry. And my new catalog is downstairs - I'm on my way to bed. We had a "business meeting" in the room until the wee hours of the morning and I'm sleep deprived! :)

Thanks Ann!! Hmm... I wonder if the knife set is the same forged cutlery that was offered previously? I think that the grill pan and press will go over well! and thank goodness they are keeping the scrapers - a lot of people love that combo!

The forged cutlery knife deal is actually for the entire collection. :)

Wow!!! that is great :) thanks!

Another is the large round stone and woven selection and the last one is the Chillzanne Sectional Server with the veggie peeler, core and more and julienne peeler (I think those are the right hand tools!).

Hey Kate... It was great meeting you even though it was in the bathroom! :)

Oh yeah, and I screamed for you when you walked!

Jen - thanks! I had so much fun up there!!!

What to do . . .
supergirljennie said:
The forged cutlery knife deal is actually for the entire collection. :)

I have a show the first of Feb and the host wants to get the the entire collection of the forged cutlery. I told her that I would let her know how she can get it the cheapest way, but what do I do if she can get all of the knives as 1 Half Price Host Item in March. Should I tell her and offer to reschedule her show sometime in March?

Any suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated.:)

I would show her the 3 knife collection and let her know she can use her other half-price selections or free product for the other two. As for March, try to re-book her to get her to earn the steak knife set.

1. What is S/S Host Half Price Choices?

S/S Host Half Price Choices is a special program offered by Pampered Chef for our hosts. It allows them to choose certain items from our catalog at half the price as a thank you for hosting a party or event.

2. How do I qualify for S/S Host Half Price Choices?

To qualify for S/S Host Half Price Choices, you must host a party or event with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party. The booking must be held within 6 weeks of your party and have a minimum of $200 in sales as well.

3. Can I choose any item from the catalog for my half price choices?

No, the items available for half price choices are predetermined by Pampered Chef and may change each season. However, there is a wide variety of products to choose from to suit your needs.

4. How many half price choices do I get?

The number of half price choices you receive depends on the total sales from your party and the number of bookings you secure. The more sales and bookings, the more half price choices you will have.

5. Can I use my half price choices on discounted or clearance items?

Unfortunately, half price choices cannot be used on discounted or clearance items. They can only be used on regular priced items from the catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KHolmes
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies
Views
Admin Greg