• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Handing Out Recipe & Consultant Info: Was There a Request to Stop?

In summary, you are still able to share recipes and consultant information unless there was a request to stop. This request may have been made due to unauthorized distribution or to maintain exclusivity. Whether or not you can use the information for personal use depends on the company's policies. If someone asks for recipes or consultant information after the request to stop, it's important to respect the company's decision and politely inform them of the request.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
A popular thing that some consultants had been doing was putting a small amount of a rub in a small resealable food-safe baggie (very small, like 1" x 2") and handing them out at vendor events with a recipe and consultant info on them. Then I could've sworn that HO asked us to stop doing it. Does anybody recall that request? If so, was it in an email or in the Newswire?

News to me!

I don't remember seeing anything on that. However, it's not really cost efficient if we can't get the large sizes of seasonings. There are a couple now we can order in a large size, but those are the only ones I would consider doing. And, how can we keep showing Rush Hour Fajitas without bulk Southwest seasoning?!?! I'm so sad about that. We can use something else, but I used that one several times a week.

1. Can I still hand out recipes and consultant information?

Yes, you are welcome to continue sharing recipes and consultant information with others as long as there was no specific request to stop.

2. Was there a request to stop handing out recipe and consultant information?

Yes, there was a request made by either the consultant or someone in charge of the company to stop distributing this information.

3. Why was there a request to stop handing out recipe and consultant information?

The company may have noticed an increase in unauthorized distribution or misuse of their recipes and consultant information. They may also want to limit the number of people promoting their products to maintain a certain level of exclusivity.

4. Can I still use the recipes and consultant information for personal use?

This depends on the company's policies. Some may allow the use of their recipes and information for personal use only, while others may restrict any distribution or use altogether. It's best to check with the company directly for their specific guidelines.

5. What should I do if someone asks me for recipes or consultant information after the request to stop?

It's important to respect the company's decision and not share any recipes or consultant information if there was a request to stop. You can politely inform the person that the company has asked for this information to no longer be distributed and apologize for any inconvenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • chefliz
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • alidafrizzell