• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious recipes for the Round Covered Baker?

In summary, the round covered baker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of recipes such as roasted chicken, baked mac and cheese, vegetable gratin, chocolate lava cake, and bread. It is safe to use in the microwave and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. Pampered Chef offers a collection of recipes specifically designed for this baker.
aprilwithpampered
Does anyone have any recipies that are made for the Round Covered Baker?:chef:

I make rice in it, flavor with chicken broth and a rub, bake in oven while chicken bakes in another stone. Yesterday I made the chicken for a recipe at a show in it in the microwave.

I noticed yesterday that the rcb doesn't stay warm as long as the other stones, probably since it is so thin. Found that interesting.

Halve and dcb recipe and you're good to go.
Less mass = less length of warm.

1. What are some popular recipes to make with the round covered baker?

Some popular recipes to make with the round covered baker include roasted chicken, baked mac and cheese, vegetable gratin, and chocolate lava cake.

2. Can I use the round covered baker in the microwave?

Yes, the round covered baker is safe to use in the microwave. Just make sure to remove the lid before heating.

3. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the round covered baker?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for the round covered baker, which can be found on our website or in our recipe books.

4. How do I clean the round covered baker?

The round covered baker is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. For tough stains, let it soak in hot water for a few minutes before cleaning.

5. Can I use the round covered baker for baking bread?

Absolutely! The round covered baker is great for baking bread, as it helps create a steamy environment for a perfect crust. Just make sure to grease the pan before adding the dough.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefnene
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • karenwisn