• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Round Chillzanne Cover for Your Old Platter

In summary, the Round Chillzanne Cover is a lightweight and durable plastic cover made of polypropylene. It is not microwave safe, but can be used in the refrigerator or freezer to keep food fresh. The vent on the cover allows for excess moisture to escape, and it can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand. The cover comes in two sizes, 8.5 inches and 10 inches, making it suitable for a variety of bowls and dishes.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I know in the past someone has posted a website with a cover that will fit our old round chillzanne platter. I have a guest who's broke!

See i knew if I posted it something would come up in the similar threads!

I think I have a lid if you still need one - might even have the whole set.

Sierra Housewares is the name of the company.Check the Marketplace--someone just posted one in a big list of stuff they were selling.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your guest's round chillzanne platter broke. Luckily, there are some options available for finding a replacement cover. One option is to check out our official Pampered Chef website, where we offer a variety of replacement parts for our products. Another option is to reach out to a local consultant, as they may have a spare cover or be able to order one for you. I hope this helps and that your guest can get their chillzanne platter back in action soon!

What is the Round Chillzanne Cover made of?

The Round Chillzanne Cover is made of durable plastic material, specifically polypropylene. This makes it lightweight and easy to clean.

Can the Round Chillzanne Cover be used in the microwave?

No, the Round Chillzanne Cover is not microwave safe. It is intended for use in the refrigerator or freezer to keep food fresh and cool.

What is the purpose of the vent on the Round Chillzanne Cover?

The vent on the Round Chillzanne Cover allows for excess moisture to escape, preventing condensation and keeping food fresh for longer periods of time.

How do I clean the Round Chillzanne Cover?

The Round Chillzanne Cover is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily hand-washed with warm soapy water. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

What sizes does the Round Chillzanne Cover come in?

The Round Chillzanne Cover is available in two sizes: 8.5 inches and 10 inches. This makes it versatile for covering a variety of bowls or dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Susan M
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • kreaser