• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rockcrok Lemon Meringue Cake Recipe

In summary, the conversation was about two individuals who are stay-at-home moms and recently became Pampered Chef consultants. They expressed their excitement and love for their new journey and the company's products. They also mentioned the great support they receive from the company and the wonderful community they are a part of.
DebPC
Staff member
rockcrok lemon cake reciope.jpg

Thank you for the recipe described in detail, I am preparing for my Lemon cake recipe.
http://smartwriters.org/blog But definitely I try and your prescription

package com.hotelsystem.service.user;import java.util.List;import com.hotelsystem.bean.UserInfoBean;import com.hotelsystem.bean.UserLoginBean;import com.hotelsystem.dao.IUserInfoDao;import com.hotelsystem.dao.IUserLoginDao;import com.hotelsystem.dao.IUserRegisterDao;import com.hotelsystem.dao.impl.UserInfoDaoImpl;import com.hotelsystem.dao.impl.UserLoginDaoImpl;import com.hotelsystem.dao.impl.UserRegisterDaoImpl;import com.hotelsystem.service.manager.IMemberInformationService;/** * @ClassName UserLoginServiceImpl * @Description TODO:用户登录 * @Author Li Gen * @Date 2018年8月10日 上午12:32:17 * @Version 1.0 **/public class UserLoginServiceImpl implements IUserLoginService { IUserLoginDao dao = new UserLoginDaoImpl(); IUserRegisterDao redao = new UserRegisterDaoImpl(); IUserInfoDao infodao = new UserInfoDaoImpl(); IMemberInformationService memberInfoService; @Override public boolean userLogin(UserLoginBean user) { boolean flag = false; flag = dao.userLogin(user); return flag; } @Override public int findUserLoginId(UserLoginBean user) { int id = 0; id = dao.findUserLoginId(user); return id; } @Override public boolean userRegister(UserInfoBean user) { boolean flag = false; flag = dao.userRegister(user); return flag; } @Override public boolean userIsExist(UserLoginBean user) { boolean flag = false; flag = dao.userIsExist(user); return flag; } @Override public boolean userIsExist(UserInfoBean user) { boolean flag = false; flag = dao.userIsExist(user); return flag; } @Override public boolean userIsLocked(UserLoginBean user) { boolean flag = false; flag = dao.userIsLocked(user); return flag; } @Override public boolean userIsLocked(UserInfoBean user) { boolean flag = false; flag = dao.userIsLocked(user); return flag; } @Override public boolean userIsNormal(UserLoginBean user) { boolean flag = false; flag = dao.userIsNormal(user); return flag; } @Override

"Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a stay-at-home mom and I recently became a Pampered Chef consultant. I'm really excited to start this new journey and share my love for cooking with others!"Hi there, welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. I'm also a stay-at-home mom and a Pampered Chef consultant. It's such a fun and rewarding job, isn't it? I love being able to combine my passion for cooking with my role as a mom.I'm sure you'll find this forum to be a great resource for tips, advice, and support as you navigate your new role as a consultant. There are so many knowledgeable and helpful people here who are always willing to share their experiences.Congratulations on becoming a consultant and best of luck on your new journey! I'm sure you'll do great and have a lot of fun along the way. Happy cooking!

Hi there! I just wanted to share how much I love being a Pampered Chef consultant. The products are amazing and the support from the company is top-notch! I'm so grateful to be a part of such a wonderful community.Hello there! I completely agree, being a Pampered Chef consultant is such a rewarding experience. The products truly speak for themselves and the support from the company is unmatched. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your journey with us as well. Keep up the great work!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Rockcrok Lemon Meringue Cake?

To make the Rockcrok Lemon Meringue Cake, you will need:

• 1 box of lemon cake mix
  • 1 cup of water
  • 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/2 cup of lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup of sugar
  • 1/4 cup of cornstarch
  • 1/4 teaspoon of salt
  • 1/4 cup of butter
  • 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
  • 1/4 cup of water
  • 4 egg whites
  • 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar
  • 1/2 cup of sugar

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix you prefer. However, lemon cake mix is recommended for the best flavor.

3. How do I make the lemon curd for the filling?

To make the lemon curd, mix together 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of cornstarch, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a small saucepan. Gradually stir in 1/2 cup of lemon juice and 1/4 cup of water. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup of butter and 1 teaspoon of lemon zest until butter is melted. Let cool before using as filling for the cake.

4. Can I make the meringue ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the meringue ahead of time. After beating the egg whites, add a pinch of cream of tartar and gradually beat in 1/2 cup of sugar until stiff peaks form. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use, up to 24 hours.

5. How do I assemble and bake the Rockcrok Lemon Meringue Cake?

Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Prepare the cake mix according to package instructions and pour into a greased Rockcrok. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes. Spread the lemon curd filling over the top of the cake. Use a spoon to create peaks in the meringue and spread it over the lemon curd. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the meringue is lightly golden. Let cool before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JessicaS
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JessicaS
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • Amanda_RI