• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Robin House's Chicken Your Way Tips and Tricks

In summary, Noora found the two videos on YouTube with Robin House talking about her Chicken Your Way show. She liked all the tips she gave and also loved the PDF she received with side dishes to do in the microwave with your chicken. She plans to watch the videos again and take notes. Additionally, she has not heard of any other videos that House Chick Take 2 with Robin House.
NooraK
Gold Member
Has anyone else watched the two videos on YouTube with Robin House talking about her Chicken Your Way show? I really like all the tips she gives.

I don't know if I should link the videos here, but one is titled "Chix Tips" and the other is titled "House Chick Take 2". I also loved the PDF I received with side dishes to do in the microwave with your chicken.

Attachments

• Chicken Your Way Side Dishes.pdf
    934.5 KB · Views: 589
  • Rice Cooker Plus -- 10-Minute Smashed Potatoes.doc
    26 KB · Views: 541
Thanks, Noora! I'll have to watch those. I'd like to see how she's making it so successful!

She pretty much does her demo in the longer video, and there are a lot of really good word choices. I'll have to sit down with pen and paper, and take notes.

Thanks! Do you know of any other videos that she or other leaders have done?

NooraK said:
She pretty much does her demo in the longer video, and there are a lot of really good word choices. I'll have to sit down with pen and paper, and take notes.

And I'll have to wait until I'm alone....I'm really looking forward to watching it!

BethCooks4U said:
Thanks! Do you know of any other videos that she or other leaders have done?

I haven't heard of any others, and I haven't done any searching. I didn't read the PG too closely regarding videos, because I don't plan to post any, but I was under the impression we weren't supposed to put any on YouTube...

NooraK said:
I haven't heard of any others, and I haven't done any searching. I didn't read the PG too closely regarding videos, because I don't plan to post any, but I was under the impression we weren't supposed to put any on YouTube...

I didn't think so either, and Keith (leftymac) had actually inquired with HO about making YouTube videos of him doing cooking demos (non-PC) and posting them, but they said no. He couldn't show the Pampered Chef name, or mention it or a few other ridiculous things. SO I was wondering about Robin's...BUT we also know upper level directors etc, aren't always known for following all the rules either (look at Facebook pages, before it was allowed officially).

Anyway- since we don't know, and word is spreading, then WATCH THEM NOW while they are still there. ;) You never know when they'll disappear.

I watched them....she has some great ideas!

I couldn't find the House Chick Take 2 one. Is it still up?

:D:D I absolutely love Robin House. She is my upline director and we meet every month. I have heard so many say they wish their had a better director, well I have to say She Rocks.

She is the most humble and most giving women I have ever meet. I know that I going to be very successful in PC because of the directions that she gives.

Please watch the videos she has on Youtube, because her ideas work, I can testity to that. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

babywings76 said:
I couldn't find the House Chick Take 2 one. Is it still up?

It was harder to find. I'll pm you the link.

Can you pm me the link as well? TIA

Noora, thanks so much for posting these! I have been so lost at my shows since the DCB went host only and I've felt like a jumbled messs! I am so stealing a good bit of this. thank you thank you thank you!!!! You are my hero!!!!!

Noora, thanks so much for posting these!!! For those of you that are still searching, try typing "house chick take 2" in quotes, as I have here.

Thanks for sharing!

BethCooks4U said:
It was harder to find. I'll pm you the link.

would you pm me the link too? need some inspiration and new words for my shows. Thanks!

What is the purpose of "Robin House Videos"?

The purpose of "Robin House Videos" is to showcase the various products and recipes offered by Pampered Chef. These videos aim to provide helpful tips, techniques, and inspiration for using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.

Who is Robin House and why are these videos named after her?

Robin House is a professional chef and cooking instructor who has partnered with Pampered Chef to create these instructional videos. She has years of experience in the kitchen and is passionate about helping others improve their cooking skills.

Are these videos only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, these videos are available for anyone to watch. They are a valuable resource for both Pampered Chef consultants and customers alike who want to learn more about the products and how to use them.

Can I purchase the products featured in the videos directly from "Robin House Videos"?

No, "Robin House Videos" are for informational purposes only. However, you can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant or on the official Pampered Chef website.

How often are new videos added to "Robin House Videos"?

New videos are added regularly, usually every few weeks. You can stay updated on new releases by subscribing to the Pampered Chef YouTube channel or following them on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies