• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roasting Pan Rack: Questions & Answers

In summary, the roasting pan rack is made of high-quality stainless steel and has dimensions of 17.5 inches in length, 12.5 inches in width, and 3 inches in height. It is designed to fit in most standard-sized ovens and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can also be used for baking, broiling, grilling, and as a cooling rack for baked goods.
StacieB
Gold Member
Was wondering what the rack is like that is in the roasting pan? Is it flat to the bottom of the roaster or does it slant? Thanks for the help!!

It has a rounded bottom with legs to keep it above the pan.

I used mine for the first time today (bought it over a year ago, but DH usually fries the turkey.....not today!). My turkey was delish! and the pan was a breeze to clean! My neighbor was here and she wants one now - wish I could talk her into getting it in the next few days.....

I rarely use it for turkeys, but on the stovetop as a griddle. I can cook a dozen eggs or a dozen strips of bacon. I can cook 6 cheese sandwiches, etc. It is the best!

lockhartkitchen said:
I rarely use it for turkeys, but on the stovetop as a griddle. I can cook a dozen eggs or a dozen strips of bacon. I can cook 6 cheese sandwiches, etc. It is the best!
Wow, that's awesome info to know! I just bought it for my grandma's christmas gift so I will give her that extra tip!;)

Before I earned the 12" SS pan, I brought my roasting pan to my shows for all the dishes that required a large pan. It works great! We literally use the roasting pan daily, with our 3 kids. It works better than the griddle because the sides are so much higher. Your eggs won't run over.

I did a double batch of Jambalaya on my stovetop last Labor Day for my family. It worked amazing!

1. What is the material of the roasting pan rack?

The roasting pan rack is made of high-quality stainless steel.

2. What are the dimensions of the roasting pan rack?

The dimensions of the roasting pan rack are 17.5 inches in length, 12.5 inches in width, and 3 inches in height.

3. Can the roasting pan rack fit in a standard-sized oven?

Yes, the roasting pan rack is designed to fit in most standard-sized ovens. However, we recommend measuring your oven before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

4. Is the roasting pan rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the roasting pan rack is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack for best results.

5. Can the roasting pan rack be used for other cooking methods besides roasting?

Yes, the roasting pan rack is versatile and can be used for baking, broiling, and grilling as well. It can also be used as a cooling rack for baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Belle4562
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Belle4562
  • laberlin