• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roasted Squash with Indian Mild Curry: Recipe on Page 21

In summary, the ingredients needed for Roasted Squash with Indian Mild Curry are 2 lbs of butternut squash, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of Indian mild curry paste, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of pepper. The total cooking time for this recipe is 30 minutes. Any type of squash can be used, with adjusted cooking time. It is suitable for vegetarians and can be made ahead of time by reheating in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
How do I make the Roasted Squash with Indiam Mild Curry? It is pictured in the catalog on page 21.

Oh, thanks for pointing that out! It looks delicious.
I have to grocery shop tomorrow and if there are any squashes, this is what I'm gonna do:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Get an acorn squash and cut it in half sideways (not lengthways). Scoop out the seeds and then cut it in half. Not into circles like in the catalog picture. Set the squash on the large bar pan and sprinkle with Indian Mild Curry. Spritz with extra-virgin olive oil. (You could drizzle the oil if you don't have a spritzer)

Roast for 1/2 hour.

Last edited:
Thank you!

I tried it out tonight! Very yummy.

I fixed the directions above, though. I think they took the photo of circles so it would look more attractive. It was too difficult to slice into circles before cooking. So I cooked it like I normally do, just in halves. It slices better after it's cooked and you can sprinkle more rub on the 'naked' slices.

But I think I'll just leave it cut into halves. It's too much hassle to cut the skin off each little circle.

Thanks! I need to try it.

What are the ingredients needed for Roasted Squash with Indian Mild Curry?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are 2 lbs of butternut squash, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of Indian mild curry paste, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of pepper.

What is the cooking time for this recipe?

The total cooking time for Roasted Squash with Indian Mild Curry is 30 minutes.

Can I use a different type of squash for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of squash for this recipe, such as acorn squash or delicata squash. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Is this recipe suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, this recipe is suitable for vegetarians as it does not contain any meat products.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. After roasting the squash, let it cool and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, reheat in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea