• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bag Rewards: Knife Case, Simple Additions Tote, and Padded Envelopes Await!

In summary, the participants are excited about which bags they will earn. They are excited about the knife case, the padded envelopes, and the Simple Additions tote. They are also excited about the Rolling Case, Carry-All, and TTA tote.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I didn't see a thread started about this yet... So I thought I might start one to see who is most excited about which bags you are wanting to earn.

I am excited about earning:
Knife Case
Simple Additions Tote
Padded Envelopes

I know the Simple additions tote could get heavy toting to shows but I was thinking how great that would be for booths/fairs we all do to take a wide selection and have them in one tote.

I have gotta have the Knife Case and the Padded Envelopes!

I'm most excited about the knife case. And the envelopes because I'm only $100 away from getting them!

christinaspc said:
I didn't see a thread started about this yet... So I thought I might start one to see who is most excited about which bags you are wanting to earn.

I am excited about earning:
Knife Case
Simple Additions Tote
Padded Envelopes

I know the Simple additions tote could get heavy toting to shows but I was thinking how great that would be for booths/fairs we all do to take a wide selection and have them in one tote.

You must be my twin! I want the Knife Case, SA Tote, and the Padded Envelopes too. I'd love to have the rolling tote or the Carry-all Tote, but I'm not gonna get too crazy!

Congrats Ann !!!! I think for points wise they aren't bad either and not realistic for anyone consultant not get at least one.

I figured it out and 10 points = $1. So for submitting $500 we are getting a $20 item free on top of our commission - I LOVE this company!I am excited about the knife case and the large round stone with handles (I don't need this for my kitchen as I have the lg. round stone and rack from my kit, but I want it for shows).

oh yeah... and the padded envelopes! But I plan on getting those for free, so they are like icing on the cake! :)

leftymac said:
You must be my twin! I want the Knife Case, SA Tote, and the Padded Envelopes too. I'd love to have the rolling tote or the Carry-all Tote, but I'm not gonna get too crazy!

Hmm twins we could be !!!! We do think alike alot... probably because we talk like every day and have the same brain wave going on. If we aren't twins I am glad we are best buds cause I am so loving my bag I look at that and think I am so glad Keith could let it go :):)

Ann!! that is great to be that close!! You'll have them for sure!!

I want the knife case and padded envelopes, SA tote if I earn it, don't really need or want it, I have the old one and it works. I have the Rolling Case, Carry-All, TTA tote (earned these when they first came out) and New consultant tote I just bought. But I really want that Knife case!!!

Knife case and padded envelopes for me! :)

I just want the page to redeem them to be posted, so I can order my knife case. 'Cuz I can get that right now. :) (I submitted $900 yesterday, so I'll already have 200 points, and only need $100 more for the envelopes free because I went to conference.)

Way to go Ann! I'm guessing HO didn't think they would have any "Ann"s out there who would be kicking butt this early in the month :)

Does anyone know if these will be available for purchase - or is it only through this incentive? I know that some of them are already on paperwork supply but I really want the:padded Envelopes
Simple Additions Tote
Knife case

Tristen... I am guessing they eventually will be available for purchase, just like the original Show to go system was (when it first came out you could earn it). However, you can totally achieve earning them and we have 2 months!

Yes, I'm hoping to. My next two months are much to bare for my liking but I've been living on the phone lately, so hopefully that will change. Nevertheless, some of them I would like to have more of ie. the padded envelopes ... and the TTA tote would be a great gift for a shining new consultant. :D

Can I make a suggestion? At a Fall Kick-Off that I attended on Saturday, we learned about a new way of thinking called "Go for no." (I think Janet had suggested it, and that's where the meeting leader got the info.) Instead of focusing on getting yeses (yes to bookings, yes to recruiting, etc), call people with the goal of getting a no. By making that your goal, you change up your thinking so that you're not hurt by the nos, and you'll actually see a lot of positive results. There's still time to get a lot of nos for your August calendar. ;)

That certainly is an interesting way to look at it Ann! Thanks for flipping it upside down for us. :)

I am hoping to earn the padded envelopes for FREE, and then have enough sales to earn points for the TTA Tote, Knife case, and Simple additions Tote.

chefann said:
Can I make a suggestion? At a Fall Kick-Off that I attended on Saturday, we learned about a new way of thinking called "Go for no." (I think Janet had suggested it, and that's where the meeting leader got the info.) Instead of focusing on getting yeses (yes to bookings, yes to recruiting, etc), call people with the goal of getting a no. By making that your goal, you change up your thinking so that you're not hurt by the nos, and you'll actually see a lot of positive results. There's still time to get a lot of nos for your August calendar. ;)

I also have a List of 100 No's sheet that as I get no's I mark them off and once I get to then 100 then I get a great incentive.
Right now it is a new Coach purse and I REALLY want a new one!!! LOL

I also want the Knife case and envelopes.

Well said Ann. I need to get on the phone and look for some NO's tonight. :)

I think I remember Scottie Brister talking about this at NC a few years back! I have tried this and it really changes your perspective on hearing NO!

My clustermates at NC can testify that when this was announced, I was literally bouncing up and down in my seat. So....here's what I'm aiming for

Knife case
TTA tote
Padded envelopes (going for 1k in August)

I'll be honest...I want all!
I think I calculated it out though...something like I'd need $6600 in sales to do so. But hey, why not aim big? :)

Jessamary said:
I'll be honest...I want all!
I think I calculated it out though...something like I'd need $6600 in sales to do so. But hey, why not aim big? :)

And to think, you are at $5400 to go!!! Great job on the Bank Pampering!!

We really would like the rolling tote & the knife case.

If you ask Joe....he wants it all!!!!!!

chefann said:
I just want the page to redeem them to be posted, so I can order my knife case. 'Cuz I can get that right now. :) (I submitted $900 yesterday, so I'll already have 200 points, and only need $100 more for the envelopes free because I went to conference.)

After I submit my show from this weekend I will have 400 points to redeem so I need another 50pts=show to close to get the envelopes and the knife case I guess:rolleyes:

I want the SA tote and the knife case - doing my best to get double points in Aug.!

LOVE the knife case! SA tote is nice; but I'd never take that many to a show. I try to keep it simple. Though, if displaying a bunch for a booth it'd be nice.
I need a new TTA one; mine has a small hole in it.

Hey Ann,

Did you see on CC today if you go to promotions and go to the one about the bags I can't remember the exact wording but they have the form and it tells you how many points you have and to redeem the.

Just thought I would let you know cause I know you were ecited about getting them. I am about 100 away from getting my 1st 500 of the month so I am thinking on choosing the knife case 1st :)

So... during insomnia last week I made a tracking chart for the bags... thought I would share - enjoy!

Attachments

• Show-to-Go Bags Tracking Chart.doc
    218 KB · Views: 369
Wow! Thanks! That's so cool!

I am going to get Lg stone w/hamdles, turn about tote, Trifle bowl and more product. Since I am new I have to build my products up.

hambles HMMMMMM... I must be hungry

That tracking chart was great! I too want it all. My cluster group was looking at the pictures at our last meeting, was the TTA tote redisgned? Or has it always been able to hold the trifle bowl with the TTA at the same time?? I am getting ready to submit a $2000 show so I can't wait to use those points!!!

Kattyschack said:
That tracking chart was great! I too want it all. My cluster group was looking at the pictures at our last meeting, was the TTA tote redisgned? Or has it always been able to hold the trifle bowl with the TTA at the same time?? I am getting ready to submit a $2000 show so I can't wait to use those points!!!

I think it was always able to hold it. I put mine in the other day and it was fine.

My goal~

Carry all 200 pts
Rolling case 900pts
SA tote 400pts
For a total of 1500 pts

Aug- have 400 already
hope to earn 600 more

Sept- hope to earn 500 more
For a total of 1500 pts

GourmetGirl said:
So... during insomnia last week I made a tracking chart for the bags... thought I would share - enjoy!

Thanks for sharing I printed it out and hung it on my desk!

christinaspc said:
Hey Ann,

Did you see on CC today if you go to promotions and go to the one about the bags I can't remember the exact wording but they have the form and it tells you how many points you have and to redeem the.

Just thought I would let you know cause I know you were ecited about getting them. I am about 100 away from getting my 1st 500 of the month so I am thinking on choosing the knife case 1st :)

I redeemed my 200 points on Tuesday for the knife case. I hope it arrives before my cluster meeting next Tuesday, so I can take it. :)

GourmetGirl said:

This is fantasic!!! Thank you so much! Consider it stolen for my meeting next week!!

chefann said:
I redeemed my 200 points on Tuesday for the knife case. I hope it arrives before my cluster meeting next Tuesday, so I can take it. :)

I just got some unexpected sales I wasn't counting on at all a catalog show at 450.00 and then I got an order from our local NRA committee that I am secetary of and we are getting ready for our banquet and so they ordered 10 of the patroit tablecloths from the outlet 172.00 so I was able to order the knife case :) I can't wait to get mine either

My boyfriend wants me to earn the carry alls or something since I am constantly almost breaking my back with the consultant tote packed with everything! I even gave myself rug burn on a shoulder hauling it down to my car by myself (I live in an apartment, so I had to go through my parkade.)

But secretly I want to just get my trifle bowl without using my PC dollars... :D I'm going to do my best to earn BOTH! Here's to a $1,500 August and my trifle bowl and new carriers ;)

I was pretty excited about the knife case when I saw it, but now that I am in the keep it simple and keep it pared down way of thinking, I can't see ever taking a case full of knives to a show. So, nix on the knife case for me. Other than the padded envelopes which I hope I can earn, I think I am going to use my points for products.

I was wondering if I was the only one not excited about the knife case. It's lovely and all ... I just think my two knives would look silly in there! Ditto for the SA tote, though I can't see how to bring along my large bowl any other way ...I really hope to earn the envelopes ... and the TTA tote ... other than that will probably use my points for products ... though I have many of the ones listed.I wish we could suplement points with cash because I really want the rolling tote, but I'm not seeing any way of getting it.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I was wondering if I was the only one not excited about the knife case. It's lovely and all ... I just think my two knives would look silly in there! Ditto for the SA tote, though I can't see how to bring along my large bowl any other way ...

I agree on the knife case. One more thing to carry, when the 2 knives I bring fit in my TTA. I keep the large bowl in the box in my consultant carry all. Can't imagine how heavy that tote would be filled w/ SA.

I have to learn to bring less, not more to shows...

has anyone recieved their bags yet? Which ones and do you love them?

I was going to ask, too, if anyone has gotten theirs? I ordered one last Tuesday, and still haven't gotten it.

I ordered mine yesterday, decided on the padded envelopes and the Turnabout bag, love that it holds the triffle bowl, and I love my bowl :)

i ordered my knif case yesterday...one of my august shows cancelled so i doubt i will make 1k...for the first time since i started the biz

I'll be earning the padded envelopes free, and I can't wait. I'm working toward:Knife Case (200)
Consultant tote (350)That means, with 200 points for each $500, I'll need at least $1,500 this month. Shouldn't be a problem. :)My thought with the Knife Case is to use it to carry and display one of each kind of knife, a piece or two of the bamboo, and maybe another utensil or two. I don't see using it for all of the Forged Cutlery unless I'm showcasing it for some reason.Hmmm, I'll have to figure out what to do with my September points. Oh, decisions. Decisions. LOL!

Shows finally closed and just ordered my knife case and earned my free bags.

I am close to the SA bag in points - should have that by the weekend and I want a second set of the envelopes. It says we can only order one of each bag but I'm hoping that we can earn AND order... I have all of the rest of the bags and products.

I wish I could order duplicate bags so I could use them as incentives for new recruits.

As far as the knife bag useage is concerned: I too can't see my taking it to that many shows and you really can't take knives to most fairs anyway but I love that it gives me a case to carry that type of thing in - and like someone said, I can put other things in it too.

The SA tote will be used for fairs (as is my rolling tote - too many houses have gravel drives and stairs for me) and when I am showcasing SA - like Sept for Oct bookings. Again, you can put other things in the tote to fill it when you are just taking a few SA pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • heat123