• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Struggles: Is it 180 So Addison?

In summary, some common customer struggles when using "Is it 180 So Addison?" include difficulty understanding the instructions, challenges with properly measuring ingredients, and confusion about cooking times and temperatures. This product can be used with any type of oven-safe cookware and can be adjusted to fit specific dish and preferences, but significant changes may affect the overall outcome. It is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed with warm soapy water and thoroughly dried before storing.
niktim3
Is it 180 So Addison??
I have one of those customers..... who is a little behind in returning her items!!
Thanks!
Nicole

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
Return Goods Department
180 Meadow Rd.
Addison, IL 60101-1411

Thanks!!!
Hope all is staying dry otday in the north east!
Nicol

1. What are some common customer struggles when using "Is it 180 So Addison?"

Some common customer struggles when using "Is it 180 So Addison?" include difficulty understanding the instructions, challenges with properly measuring ingredients, and confusion about cooking times and temperatures.

2. Can I use "Is it 180 So Addison?" with any type of cookware?

Yes, "Is it 180 So Addison?" can be used with any type of cookware as long as it is oven-safe.

3. How do I know when my dish is ready using "Is it 180 So Addison?"

You can use a food thermometer to check the internal temperature of your dish. Alternatively, you can use a toothpick or knife to pierce the center of the dish - if it comes out clean, the dish is ready.

4. Can I adjust the cooking time and temperature with "Is it 180 So Addison?"

Yes, you can adjust the cooking time and temperature to fit your specific dish and preferences. However, it is important to keep in mind that making significant changes may affect the overall outcome of your dish.

5. Is "Is it 180 So Addison?" dishwasher safe?

No, "Is it 180 So Addison?" is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash the product with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • BeckyC5830