• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retiring Items: When to Expect the List

In summary, the list of retiring items is typically released twice a year, in January and July, but may be released at any time if necessary. The list can be accessed through a consultant's website, the Pampered Chef website, or by contacting a consultant directly. Items on the retiring list can still be purchased until they are sold out, but cannot be returned or exchanged. Retiring items are chosen for various reasons, such as changes in demand or product design, and have been tested and approved by Pampered Chef.
Jen1409
When does the list of retiring items usually come out?

It'll come out once the new products are announced. I'm guessing since the last of the Spring Launch meetings is on a Saturday, they'll post the information on Monday the 8th.

Jen1409 said:
When does the list of retiring items usually come out?

It comes in the Special Addition CN, which we will receive at the Spring Launch...and then it will be online right after that.

1. When is the list of retiring items typically released?

The list of retiring items is typically released twice a year, in January and July. However, Pampered Chef reserves the right to release the list at any time if necessary.

2. How can I access the list of retiring items?

The list of retiring items can be accessed through your consultant's website, the Pampered Chef website, or by contacting your consultant directly.

3. Can I still purchase items on the retiring list?

Yes, you can still purchase items on the retiring list until they are sold out. However, once an item is sold out, it will not be restocked.

4. Can I return or exchange items on the retiring list?

No, items on the retiring list cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final.

5. Why do certain items get retired?

Pampered Chef retires items for a variety of reasons, including changes in product demand, updates to product design, and the introduction of new products. Rest assured that all retiring items have been thoroughly tested and vetted by Pampered Chef before being added to the list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
lt1jane